Serverless Fullstack DeveloperAt TIQQE we believe in people first, no matter who you are. If you are an employee, a customer or a partner we will always focus on you as an individual and do our best to understand your needs, where you are heading and how we can support you on your journey. We are born in the cloud and 100% focused on AWS, We are specialized in leveraging the best tools and AWS managed services to design, build and run serverless solutions for our clients in the Nordics. We hold AWS Advanced Consulting Partner status.We are passionate about serverless architecture and love building serverless applications. Our teams build, maintain and evolve serverless applications, end-to-end. That’s why we need more serverless Fullstack Developers at TIQQE.Serverless applications don’t require provisioning, maintaining, and administering servers for backend components such as compute, databases, storage, and more. This allows you to focus on product innovation while enjoying faster time-to-market.You’ll get to work with
- Developing highly scalable serverless microservices
- Work across the full development lifecycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- You will work closely with our customers, the ability to understand their needs and create Serverless solutions and help them solve their challenges.
- You will work in a team, nothing should ever depend on one person, we succeed and fail together. It’s less fragile, more fun and gets us better results.
- Our teams are autonomous, following agile and a DevOps approach when creating Serverless solutions for our customers.
- We want the decisions to be taken as close to the information as possible and provide value to our customers.
- We leverage the latest tools and technologies from AWS.
- Languages we mainly use are: Typescript, Go and Node.js
- Is some of this new to you? That’s OK! One of our core values is that we never stop learning and we believe that great developers have the ability to pick up new technologies.
You should have
You have experience with at least one modern language such as Java, TypeScript or Go including object-oriented design and a passion for technology and learning. You are a team player and have a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technologyMaybe you have previous experience working with development tools and concepts such as Git and continuous integration/delivery and if you also have experience with microservices, event-driven architecture, integrations and developing APIs that’s great!Good learning ability, open-mindedness and good self-organizational skills will be key to the success of your work and the business overall.We know there are benefits with diverse teams, so we welcome those with alternative identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Today we’re represented in 2 time zones, 3 countries and 5 cities. For us, people are talent, not location.