- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Data Analyst who has a strong customer orientation and professional approach to work. A professional eager to work in the Data and Business Analytics topics with passion for understanding and supporting our stakeholders according their needs. As person, you are analytical and have a genuine interest to grow together with the team.
This is us, your colleagues:
‘Data’ is a new function within Volvo Digital & IT with the goal to unlock the power of data for the whole Volvo Group to become a fully data-driven company! With data, the core component of our transformation journey, we will, together with our data talents, make the Volvo Group 2030 vision happen. We will take care of all the aspects of Data, how it is quality assured, documented, made available, prepared and consumed through BI, Analytics and Machine Learning. We have an ambitious transformation in front of us, with an implementation of the Data Layer in Azure as well as the reinforcement of Data Governance and Data Management in the full Group.
The ‘Data’ function is a large multi-cultural organization with 600+ employees and contractors located mainly in 7 countries - Sweden, Poland, India, Belgium, Brazil, USA, and France. In this role you will be joining the Data Analyst Chapter team in Sweden.
We collaborate with other parts of the organization, both in Volvo Digital and IT, with Truck Divisions, Business Areas and Group Functions. We foster an environment where ideas, thoughts and opinions can be shared. We are team players with clear common ambitions, and we win together.
- Become a Data expert on one or more business domain knowledge, to draw conclusions and to provide answers to business stakeholders questions.
- Close collaboration with business representatives from the Digital & IT department to ensure high quality, stable and secure solutions
- Gather and clarify requirements from business stakeholders about new functionalities
- Deliver formal system requirement specifications (functional and non-functional) and manage these specifications throughout the application's life cycle
- Analyze processes and data structures to validate the feasibility of demanded solutions and contribute to the design of data models and reporting solutions
- Work in close collaboration with Data Engineers, Data Architects, and End-users. Provide input to visual design related to the End-user perspective
- Approve the delivery of User Stories and lead the execution of User Acceptance Tests
- Advise the business users with regards to front-end tools and data visualizations, dashboards
- Access, manipulate, query, and analyze data using different software, tools and techniques.
- Collaborate closely with other Data Analysts, Data engineers, Data Architects and Data Scientists during the implementation and deployment of the advance analytics solution.
- Learn and use modern data preparation, data exploration and data visualization tools and techniques.
- Be an active member of the Data Analyst Chapter, sharing knowledge and best practices with your peers.
- Work in cross functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate and deliver on new product objectives
- Benefit from dedicated trainings to maintain and develop your Data Analyst skills.
Are you the one?
- At least two years of experience as an IT Business Analyst
- Ability to present business and technical issues, ideas, and recommendations in verbal, written, and presentation formats using storytelling and logical arguments
- Experience in Business Intelligence domain (ETL framework)
- Ability to write SQL queries to analyze data sets, extraction and load scripts
- Knowledge and experience in Data Quality and Data Catalog
- Experience in working agile (SCRUM). SAFe is a plus
- Curiosity and analytical mindset - ability to ask the right questions, identify relevant sources, combine data sets, and present conclusions
- Excellent communication skills in English with the ability to effectively interact with stakeholders from all levels of the organization
- You are proactive problem solver with innovative thinking with a strong sense of teamwork.
- You have experience working in an international environment.
- You have demonstrated a growth and learning mindset.
What you can expect?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Remote work opportunities, employment contract and flexible working hours
- Work life balance: we make sure you enjoy quality time away from work
- Career & Development: partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- Unlimited access to learning including Azure academy, Pluralsight and many more
- Health & safety: we offer private healthcare (available also onsite!)
- Volvo League: We run team games in various sports
Group Digital & IT has the ambition to enable value creation at scale for the Volvo Group. Digital solutions are becoming more and more key in the industries, where we are operating. The solutions and emerging technologies, provided by Group Digital & IT, enable our customers and their customers to do more with less, better for others and best for the future.
We are 3,600 employees located in more than 30 countries, present at all major Volvo Group locations, and we are working in a completely global organization.
In Group Digital & IT we strive for something bigger, we are truly customer centric, and we collaborate with inclusion, together cross the Volvo Group. We learn to stay ahead, we are curious and eager to acquire new and deeper knowledge, both as individuals and as teams.
Will you join us?
Curious, to know more please do not hesitate to reach out to Victor Johansson at +46 739027114
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site
Union representatives for Swedish applicants:
Akademikerna – Therese Koggdal, +46 470 387855
Unionen - Johan Svedberg, +46 31 3222712
Ledarna – Ulrika Holmberg, +46 31 3225071