- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Is this you?
You are interested in working in a global company that inspires you and encourages your creativity, you want to be a part of innovative teams striving to explore and form new ideas and products in communication technology and you enjoy working in a fast-paced international environment? You are an analytical person who can communicate facts and information to others in a clear and precise way.
This is what we are looking for
We are looking for and an engineer who is early in his/her career, either a fresh graduate or a few years of experience – excited about new technology – and have an innovative mindset to join our radio access verification team. You need to work in a systematic and logical way and have the drive to finish your tasks on time and with quality.
What you will do from day to day
- End 2 End evaluation with emphasizes on communication technologies for mobile devices.
- Work in research projects and perform studies in the area of wireless communication for emerging devices such as future smartphones, camera, gaming. This includes modem and protocol aspects for 5G evolution and future standards.
- Drive long-term quality work by continuously improving the test method, test suite, documentation, and processes.
- Create new technical solutions and protect them with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
Who are we?
The Radio Access Technology team is a vital part of the final quality of our devices.
The team is responsible to secure that the modem and telephony functions are working according to requirements. With some of the worlds most experienced radio access engineers, we provide a unique learning environment.
By running interoperability tests, we make sure our products follow the 3GPP specifications and meet our customer requirements. As a member of the RAT team, you will be part of a skilled and dynamic verification team working methodically and efficiently in tracing errors and finding bugs, working closely with the developer team and HW team. The wide range of assignments will give you the opportunity to influence your daily work.
We offer a hybrid working model with high flexibility to conciliate home and office work.
Competences we are looking for
- Solid analytical skills and eager to acquire new knowledge. (Avid learner.)
- A driven passion for constantly learning new technologies.
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- Working experience within Telecommunication is an advantage
- Fluent in English, verbal and writing skills are needed as we work in a Global organization.
- Great communication skills and a good team player, (Teamwork and building relationship).
Experience and knowledge (Nice to have):
- Knowledge in relevant 3GPP specs, including GERAN, UTRAN and LTE. 5G is a plus.
- Experience in IMS, IR92, IR94 and IR51
- Experience working with Android, Linux, Unix, Linux administration and IPv4/IPv6
- Knowledge in writing scripts (batch, pearl, python)
Personality traits we value
- Quick learner, always eager to explore and learn new technologies.
- Open-minded, communicative team player that also works great independently.
- Driven, accurate and precise.
We are looking forward to YOUR application!