- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About this opportunity
We are searching for a person with several years of experience in RF IC design to join the “RF Frontend and PA” team at Ericsson Research. The operational scope includes hardware and system innovation for both cellular infrastructure and devices.
The activities comprise theoretical (simulation) work, IPR creation, implementation, and lab verification as well as system work and standardization related activities. The team is a key part of Ericsson’s radio hardware research and cooperates with both internal and external parties, such as academia, leading IP suppliers, and foundries.
Ericsson celebrates diversity and encourages applicants of all genders and nationalities.
What you will do
- Engage in and understand how future standards can be impacted by hardware technologies and implementation aspects.
- Create new technical solutions and protect them with Intellectual Property Rights (IPR).
- Perform, document, and communicate research studies, measurements, and computer simulations.
- Contribute to technology leadership, innovation, and competence build-up across the company for RF IC hardware.
- Interact with key external parties such as universities, research institutes, and industries. Taking part in EU projects and similar collaboration activities.
- Be a role model for co-workers and represent the Ericsson core values – Professionalism, Respect, Perseverance, and Integrity.
You will bring
- Postgraduate degree (Ph.D.) or M.Sc. with at least 3 years’ experience in RF IC design.
- First-hand R&D experience with a solid background in integrated circuit design.
- First-hand experience of design in silicon technologies and preferably also III-V technologies.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding on IC design CAD tools and simulators such as Cadence, Mentor, ADS, Spectre, Calibre, Momentum, HFSS as well as modelling using Matlab, Simulink, Verilog-A, Verilog-AMS, or similar.
- Digital design competence (RTL coding, place and route, digital backend) positive but not required.
- A genuine interest in human communication and interpersonal skills.
- First-hand experience and a track record in innovation and/or patent creation.
- First-hand experience and a track record in publishing and presenting at conferences.
- An interest in the timeliness and quality of your team’s work.
- A passion for global technical and commercial trends.
- An aim to try new things and methods.
- Very good spoken and written English.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
The selection and interview process are ongoing. Therefore, send in your application in English as soon as possible. We encourage you to apply!
If you have any further questions, you are welcome to contact us:
Hiring manager: In this role you will report to Manager RF Frontend and PA
Recruiter: Emelie Bohlin ([email protected])
Kindly note that we do not accept applications sent via e-mail
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Skåne : Lund
Req ID: 694904