- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
GlobalLogic is inviting talented C++ engineers to join our projects in Automotive domain and be involved in developing cutting edge products
GlobalLogic is looking for talented C++ developers to join our new project and be engaged in development of cutting-edge infotainment Android system platform. To be successful in this role you have several years experience on software development of embedded systems, C++ (preferably ver. 14 or 17) and you have experience or interest in Functional Safety and standard ISO 26262.
Your academic background is a Master’s degree in computer science or similar, with proven experience in low-level coding and bring-up experience. Experience working in Python, Qualcomm SoC and QNX is considered a plus.
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field;
- 2+ years of experience with development software for embedded systems;
- Hands-on experience in C++ (preferably versions 14 or 17);
- Proven experience with low-level coding;
- Working knowledge of functional safety and standard ISO26262;
Nice to have:
- Python coding skills;
- Working experience with Qualcomm SoC and QNX;
- Development of the system responsible for monitoring ASIL-B class signals to be displayed in the Driver Information display;
- Main system components include, but not limited to: Safety manager, display signal monitoring and Hardware monitoring (heartbeat).
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.