This is a unique opportunity to join Play'n GO as a talented Full-Stack Developer for our Game Life Cycle Team. The remote team is scattered all around globe and responsible for delivering unique features and developing CI/CD pipeline.
As a Full-Stack Developer you will:
- Implement new features
- Write high-quality code and documentation
- Help game developer teams to adapt new changes
- Conduct problem analysis and draft proposals for solutions
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of product quality
- Work closely with QA Engineers and Front-end developers
- At least two (2) years of experience in C# .NET 4.0
- Has a good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- Good Design Pattern knowledge
- Experience in using distributed version control
- The ability to work effectively in a remote team
- A strong desire for continuous learning
- Good English communication skills
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline
- Prefer to automate processes
- Used any of PixiJS, ThreeJS, and/or Spine libraries
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Animate and/or Photoshop
- Experience working with WebGL and/or OpenGL
Get in here. We need your mojo, your moxie and your beautiful mind. You were made to make a difference and you can do that here. Play’n GO leads the global Gaming Entertainment industry with an unrivalled ability to play nice with others while supplying cutting-edge casino games and bespoke back-office solutions. Thanks to our ever-passionate creative and technical chops we keep growing because we deliver more. Together, we can amplify enthusiasm, add skillsets and exceed expectations. Are you game? Tell us about your superpowers. And quickly. This industry works fast.
Apply here: https://talenthub.playngo.com/
Please note that the position will remain open until the right candidate.
Covid-19 Update: Interviewing and hiring is still urgent for us. We’re growing. But many of us are working from home now. Safety is job one. Please note: Working from home is an option for this position beyond the pandemic.