- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
● Responsible to design and develop applications, and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
● Ensuring the code meets the required development standards and is optimized for performance.
● Research new technologies or methodologies that can improve the architecture, user experience, or development process.
● Collaborate with the rest of the project members and the engagement manager to design and launch new features.
● Developing application codes and unit tests in Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
● Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
Who you are:
● Have experience of version management and be able to work with GitLab or equivalent tools.
● Have expert level knowledge of Java Service integration with Web Services, REST/SOAP, and microservices-based frameworks.
● Excellent communication and mentoring skills and can write and speak in English.
● Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
Have a structured approach to work, with the ability to plan and organize projects.