- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Backend Developer (Java) in the area of FinTech to work alongside our clients to develop cutting-edge solutions, to gain and share knowledge around FinTech development and to contribute in CGI FinTech innovations.
You will be working with some of CGI’s key Banking and Insurance clients on transforming their business solutions using cutting-edge technologies like Big Data, AI and Blockchain. You will be part of a newly formed CGI team with excellent possibilities to contribute with your own ideas around solution develop excellence and FinTech innovation. When you start your CGI story, not only will you be improving people’s lives, you can be sure we’ll do the same for you.
Your future duties and responsibilities
In this role, you will:
• Be part of a highly skilled FinTech solutions development team to meet the high expectations from our customers.
• Work as a backend developer for our clients with focus on FinTech related solution development.
• Develop FinTech solutions that take into consideration end user experience, security, cloud readiness, production support and operational costs.
• Conduct development work as part of agile/DevOps teams with close and daily collaboration with other team members.
• Collaborate with Business Owners and Solution Architects on technical design of FinTech solutions.
• Be ready for continuous learning & growth in the CGI organization.
• Gain and uphold technical expertise in one (or more) of the cutting-edge technologies (e.g. Big Data, AI, Blockchain, IoT, Hyperautomation, No-code/Low-code) vital for FinTech solution development.
•Active participation in global CGI forums and knowledge networks (e.g. for relevant cutting-edge technologies).
• Collaborate and share knowledge with fellow CGI team members.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
We are strengthening our FinTech footprint by setting up this new and dedicated team for FinTech development. Financial technology (FinTech) aims to strengthen or compete with traditional financial methods and services by the use of cutting-edge technologies like Big Data, AI, Blockchain, IoT, Hyperautomation and No-code/Low-code.
As a backend developer (Java) you have a good track record of application development using current techniques, tools and best practices. You might already be working with FinTech solutions or are working in the banking/insurance industry with a will to move into FinTech. You could also be a developer with expert knowledge in one cutting-edge technology with a will to move into the banking/insurance industry focusing on FinTech development.
• Java, Spring Framework
• SQL, NoSQL/JSON
• REST API
• Microservice architecture and implementation
• Secure software development practices, OWASP
• Containerization (Docker)
Valuable, but not required:
• Cutting-edge technologies (e.g. Big Data, AI, Blockchain, IoT, Hyperautomation, No-code & Low-code)
• IDE and source-control management (e.g. Git, TFS, Azure DevOps, SVN)
• Test runners, testing frameworks (e.g. UFT, Selenium, Cucumber, Cypress Automation)
• CI/CD pipeline (e.g. GitLab, Jenkins, Azure DevOps)
Valuable, but not required:
• Software analytics (e.g. SonarQube, Cast)
• Cloud deployment (e.g. in AWS, Google Cloud)
• English and preferably Swedish
You possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills and conduct your tasks in a structured manner. You are a team player with good communication skills and you have an ability to build and maintain good relationships with client stakeholders (e.g. Product Owners) throughout the development life-cycle. You have a high curiosity to learn cutting-edge technologies and to contribute with innovative ideas within the FinTech domain.
Would you like to know more?
If you have any questions about the role or CGI, please feel free to contact David Briland, Director Consulting Services, at [email protected]. We look forward to hear from you!
CGI's combination of global and local presence, with offices in 30 locations in Sweden, provides satisfied clients but also means that you as an employee always have an office near you. This in combination with flexible working hours gives you the opportunity for a balance between private life and work, no matter where in life you are.
At CGI, there are also great opportunities for internal career paths where you can choose to become a specialist in your field, broaden yourself in new areas or take a senior position. Through our internal networks, projects and commitments in global and national industries, we offer you competence development and committed leaders who support you in your development.
More information about our benefits:
• CGI Employee Stock Purchase Plan: As a shareholder, you have the opportunity to influence and in our stock purchase program, CGI matches your contribution, up to 3% of your monthly salary
• Wellness allowance: We offer an annual wellness allowance of 3,000 SEK
• Parental pay: We pay up to about 90% of your salary during your first period of staying home
• Secure employment: Our consultants all have collective agreements and insurance
• Pension plan: We offer attractive pension solutions
• Staff car: The staff car is used as a private car but is leased by CGI.