- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
As a Top level verification engineer you will verify complex state-of- the-art ASIC and FPGA for 5G as part of customer's product portfolio. You will together with the team analyse the design, implement, and execute drivers and tests on system level for ASIC and FPGA. Much of the verification is SW based. Tests and drivers are mainly written in C.
The organization works in accordance to the Lean and Agile principles with close team interaction. It is important to give fast feedback on the quality of the design to the projects. You will participate in daily and periodic agile meetings and continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Experienced in C programming
- Experience in VHDL and Verilog language
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset
- Experiences in Formal verification.
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards.
- Embedded CPUs (ARM based).
- Knowledge about several standard interfaces, such as Ethernet, I3C, SPI, SGMII, CPRI etc.