- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you have experience in software development? Would you like to work in an international and changing environment? Then Adecco have the assignment for you!
Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities
For our client, a leading packaging and processing company, we are looking for a Java Developer. Your assignment is to deliver high quality analysis work and documentation and to ensure front-end functionality performs according to customer needs, while enhancing the customer experience. Further on you will write unit test cases and make sure that code written has a good coverage based on the technical design specifications. Debugging solutions and providing guidance on functionalities and resolving issues are also parts of this job.
We believe that you have the ability to learn on the job, are open for challenges, and ready to learn about new applications and technologies.
Qualifications and competence
To be successful in this position as a Java Developer you have a Bachelor degree in Computer and Information Science or equivalent education. We believe that you have experience in the following areas:
• Hands-on experience in the designing, developing and successful deploying of WEB / Desktop-based enterprise applications.
• Java, Spring framework (MVC), Spring Security, JSP, JSTL and other J2EE related technologies.
• ANT, Maven and Jenkins
• Interpreting wireframes/compositions
• Web Services (SOAP / REST)
• General understanding of data bases, schemas and tables
• DB SQL queries and experience in MS SQL / ORACLE / MySQL.
You have excellent English verbal and written communication skills. You have the ability to develop and present technical concepts to a business audience with good interpersonal and multi-cultural skills. As a person you are highly motivated self-starter who solves problems with a business-centric view. Further more you have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. You are task/result oriented and you have personal drive and an ability to learn quickly. You have the ability to work independently as the team is global/virtual. At last you have the ability to be a key contributor in a multi-cultural team environment and coordinate work with developers & testers across different time zones.
What do Adecco offer?
This assignment will start in the middle of February 2016.
You will be employed at Adecco Sweden AB.
Adecco is the world´s largest recruitment and staffing, and our most important asset is our qualified employees. With us and on our customer assignments, you as a consultant to be appreciated for your skills that makes a difference! Your day will be varied with impact in many new industries, systems and environments. Your experience will grow as well as your social and professional network. Adecco can offer you the possibility of interesting assignments at attractive companies, for services that may never come out in the open market. We want you to feel good and gives you fitness allowances and discounts on training cards. For you to feel safe, you are covered by insurance and even health care. More information about Adecco available on http://www.adecco.se
Are you interested?
You are welcome to send in your application as soon as possible. Recruitment will be ongoing during the application period. To apply- register below!
Andra webbjobb i Lund
- Erfaren Java-utvecklare med arkitektambitioner, till Axis Communications...
- Full Stack Web Developer -Java, C#, Go, React
- Android Developer
- Vi behöver en bred utvecklare som kan allt om IoT, skriva kod och en mas...
- .NET Developer (Backend, DevOps)