- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Our Gothenburg Studio is looking for an Experienced Test Engineer with skills and passion for creating games, making sure that they are smooth, robust and flawless!
We are looking for test engineers who enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with quality, agility and creativity as main drivers.
The Game Studio's common goal is to stay ahead and always develop the best and most innovative games. Our teams consist of the most creative, passionate and talented in their guild. Are you one of us?
As a Test Engineer you will:
- Be part of a Scrum team producing high quality games.
- Test games and game related features (UI, Usability, Functional, Automation Scripting, Exploratory and Integration).
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs.
- Analyze and discover root causes to issues and report them accurately.
- Participate in designing the features and games.
- Proactively drive and understand the requirements with synergies and continuous improvements in mind.
Skills & Experience:
Our ideal candidate has at least 5 years' experience in Testing /QA and preferably a Bachelor?s degree in Computer science or a similar technical field.
- Experience in writing test plans and strategies for an Agile environment.
- Very good understanding of the Quality Assurance processes and how they can be applied in an Agile development.
- Technical know-how and interest in mobile and desktop browsers, OS:s and devices
- Interest in new ways of testing and a genuine interest of improving test processes.
- Interest in automation scripting and continuous integration /delivery.
Since our working language is English, high proficiency in English, written and oral, paired with skills in clear effective communication is a must.
Who are you?
- Self-motivated and able to perform multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Visible, vocal, objective and open to feedback.
- Enjoy working with people of varied backgrounds.
- Passionate about developing your own skills.
- Able to generate and implement ideas.
- Actively work with and improve the NetEnt culture and values.
We look forward to your application in English including a letter where you introduce yourself and tell us about your interest in the specific position.
Join the NetEnt journey - warm welcome with your application!