- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to challenge the status quo and be a part of the disruptive innovation that’s changing the traditional banking services?
Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment yet have all the perks from being a part of an international media company?
If yes, then take the opportunity to join the FinTech superstar Lendo. Lendo has already established a strong position in the Nordics, and is now looking to grow in Europe and beyond. The newly acquired PSD2 license creates opportunities in open banking, enabling us to further develop our value proposition and drive scalability in more markets.
What you tell your friends you do
I am a developer at Lendo, where I'm enhancing proven products and establishing new within the loan comparison, account services and payment areas.
What you will really be doing
- Create exciting new products and features
- Build, design and optimize components to make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries
- Build software that is used daily by a great number of user
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and the business to increase value for our users
- Prioritize work with the team and its Product Manager
- Write tests at different levels to ensure quality and that your code really does what you want
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing
- Be creative and brainstorm ideas for ways we can further streamline our development
- Bring your own unique skill set to the table
- You’ll become part of an international, agile, multidisciplinary team that loves to discuss and solve problems in the group.
- You’ll experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time
A peek at what we have done the last quarter
- Increased the number of core components in both FE and BE to share features, improvements across markets and to scale faster
- Built Lendo Spain and tested with Partners
- Added new features to Lendo Austria
- Began migration to GCP
- Redesigned Lendo.se
- Improved site performance
- A place for everyone - You are welcome at Lendo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace!
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordics with endless possibilities
- Room for you to do things your way
- We like to inspire your passion by organizing hackathons and other knowledge-sharing events as well as giving you the opportunity to join global conferences
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning platform & skilled sparring partners
- A wellness program, if you want to do yoga, meditation, running and other activities with colleagues and coaches
- 4 000 SEK health promotion allowance
- 30 days of paid leave
- Super central location in Stockholm with an awesome rooftop
- We also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as ping pong tables, team activities, and fun parties!
- Skills and requirements
You’re curious and can find ways to show us
- Experience with REST API, CMS and integrations towards third party solutions
- Code reviews, unit tests are natural parts of your daily work
- Familiar with tools like: Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Npm
A background check will be performed before employment _ _
Lendo, which is part of Schibsted, is a leading comparison service for consumer loans, business loans and credit cards. We are an international fintech company, founded in Sweden in 2007. In the last couple of years, Lendo has embarked on an exciting global journey launching its innovative product in numerous European countries, including Spain, Portugal, Austria, Denmark, Norway, and Finland. Our mission is to empower consumers across Europe to make smarter and more conscious financial decisions.