- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
About The Role
You will be part of the development team, with responsibility for the overall design of our ServiceNow platform within Scania. We have one of Sweden’s most exciting ServiceNow implementations ongoing in multiple areas in the platform.
You will contribute to the team with development and configuration, and we expect you to act as a mentor and coach for your colleagues. You will work within a large cross functional tribe of developers, product owners, solution architects and more. You will be involved in, and drive stakeholder dialogues to capture demand, manage expectations and collect user feedback, in the areas of HR, ITSM, CSM and FSM.
We are looking for a person with strong analytical skills and also with the ability to communicate and perform presentations. You have a strong understanding of ServiceNow best practices and a proven track record from developing and operating ServiceNow (3+ years).
We also want you to have
• Experience in working according to agile, scrum or SAFe principles
• Experience of working with Integrations, E-bonding is preferred
• Knowledge of ITIL
• Knowledge of ServiceNow Service Catalog
• Experience from working in CI/CD pipelines
• Experience in Angular JS, jQuery, Node.js and Apache Jelly is a plus
Since Scania is a global company you need to be fluent in English – both spoken and written.
• University degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Certified System Admin (CSA)
• Certified Application Developer is a plus.
• Micro certificate – Integration Hub fundamentals
• ITIL foundation (rel.3/4)
• Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) – ITSM Preferred
• Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) – ITOM/Event mgmt. Preferred
• Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) – CSM Preferred
As a person you have
• Strong interpersonal skills with a collaboration mindset both within and outside the immediate team
• Passionate about working in a fast-paced global environment
• Respect working in culturally diverse teams
• Creative and solution oriented
• Willing to take on new challenges and drive them to completion.
Life at Scania IT
• The Scania Purchasing office is located in Södertälje and here you will be working in a modern activity-based office. We offer you a remarkable career and the opportunity for development through training is great. Scania has a flexible view and approach of the working place and focuses more on achievements. Here you get to be the face of one of the industry's strongest brands towards suppliers. (Other benefits at Scania are a company car, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and much more.
We are really looking forward to your application!
• Kindly apply as soon as possible with CV and cover letter, but no later than 2022-10-16, since selection and interviews will be held throughout the whole application period.
Kindly note that a background check might be conducted for this position.