- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customers.
What you'll do:
· Collaborating with developer’s other stakeholders, thereby contributing to acceptance criteria from business requirements, and formulating test scenarios.
· Participate in agile ceremonies and analyse the requirements related to the use of Automated agile / non-agile testing methods such as Cucumber BDD & Selenium etc.
· Collaborate with the collaboration team to have overall control of technologies and way of working and help product agile teams to secure test automation.
· Ensure all our services are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale and maintain Traceability.
· Support any ad hoc test request and proactively identify improvements and enhancements in the system.
· Conducting quality assurance and designing performance tests using the new testing procedures.
Who you are:
· Have a proven experience in distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
· Have experience in automation frameworks, tools, and web services and have experience in API testing.
· Have Knowledgeable in Jira, and Confluence and can manage test Statuses in Jira.
· Ability to create Test Reports for stakeholder’s visibility on the project status.
· Been a team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Experience working in a globally distributed team and can handle complex SQLs, Mobile testing experience, and API Testing.