- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Veritaz is a fast-growing IT-consultant firm. Our company is made up of insanely bright people from over 4 countries, and we are located in Sweden, UK, US and Pakistan. The voyage has been incredible this far, but it is only the beginning.
We are looking for a System Developer who is experienced in C++ programming, Simulation, and agile working methods.
Do you value openness, transparency, and empowerment? Our squad is high performing cross-functional team who are set with a mission to provide win-win exchanges for our customer.
What you'll do:
● Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues and solve live performance and stability issues and prevent their recurrence.
● Maintain, monitor, and configure application production and testing environments.
● Seek opportunities to streamline standard operating procedures through automation on common repeatable tasks.
● Process improvement projects to collaborate with testers, developers, and systems administrators for software continuous integration and deployment.
● Recognize and analyze problems of high complexity, find resolutions and workarounds, and communicate findings to product management while adhering to standard operating procedures and policies.
Who you are:
● Have experience working with Microsoft Azure DevOps Server (formerly Microsoft Team Foundation Server).
● 4+ years of experience working as a System Developer (Visual Studio, C#, .Net) or in a similar role and have experience in the development and management of data warehouses in a Microsoft environment.
● Able to fulfil the requirements for a reference assignment that the offered consultant performed as a full stack developer.
● Able to verify the information provided, contact information must be provided to the customer of the assignments.
● Exposure to IT and information security and a good knowledge of working in rule-based activities.
● Proficient in speaking, writing, and presenting oneself in Swedish.