- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
On our path to becoming the first choice for all students to kickstart their careers, we’re assembling a great network of the best talents. We are focusing on you as a person and how you will get your best future!
About the job:
We are now looking for a talented backend developer for one of our customers. Our customer is located in the center of Stockholm and is now expanding their team with a backend developer.
Our customer is building a new online platform for both internal and external users.
As a backend developer you will be working in a microsoft environment focusing on the new features that are being developed with your help. This means that you will be using technologies like: C# .Net and working with Azure. Therefore, we are looking for you who has an education or experience within the field.
Your days will include working closely with your team. Even if some of the work can be done from remote within Sweden, You are expected to come into the office some days, approximately 1-2 days a week.
- You have an education or equal experience from a relevant field.
- You have good knowledge in backend development.
- You have a passion for solving problems with great coding skills.
- You have good knowledge in C# and .Net.
- It is meritorious if you have the experience within Azure.
Who you are:
- A team player who likes to take part in projects from start to finish.
- You have experience from working in an agile environment.
- Curious, open-minded and have a personal continuous improvement.
- Likes to support and help others in your team with their own development.
- Eager to test new technologies and is forward thinking.
Working hours: full time position.
Place: Hybrid, working in Stockholm and remote within Sweden.
Time period: 6 months with a big chance of extension.
Does this sound like you?
If yes, send us your application today, we only want your CV!
For more information contact:
Phone: +46(0)70 433 11 59
E-mail: [email protected]
Talent Bureau Sweden AB
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Systemutvecklare till gruppen i resursplaneringssystem
- Nätverkstekniker till Stockholms universitet!
- 5G RRM Systems Developer (701529)
- Backendutvecklare till växande teknik- och designbyrå
- En UX och UX/UI Designer sökes till vår kund i Stockholm