- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We have big plans for our apps and we are looking for a great Android developer to take responsibility of the Android experience and take it to the next level. We are looking for a senior developer who can lead the transformation of the Mapillary App to be one of the most stunning camera apps for Android. Candidates will be working in the open with our passionate community making sure the app runs great on thousands of devices around the world. We are looking to expand the mobile experience in three directions: better camera experience, awesome native viewer, gamification and social features.
- Experience with building apps for Android.
- Experience with handling cameras, photos, and sensor data, background threads and optimized UX.
- Knowledge in working against backend APIs and asynchronous data transfer.
- Communicate and collaborate around building and maintaining software in a distributed team of colleagues and community members and power users.
- Experience in game development is a plus
- Experience with OpenGL ES 2.0 and NDK is a plus
At Mapillary we have big visions and goals and we’re here to make an impact with our work. We are focused and passionate, with a long term goal of making the world accessible to everyone by building the best photo representation of this planet.
We are based in Malmö, Sweden, but work with a remote team. Today we have colleagues in Barcelona, Los Angeles, New York and Stockholm.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.