- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Uppdragsbeskrivning och krav
Now we are looking for a SW Engineer for one of our world leading customers.
- Develop and maintain our SDK platform for existing and next generation products.
- Work with your team members, deliver as a team and have fun doing so.
- Work with the team leader and product owner in planning and follow-up activities.
- Take part in feature refinement and architectural choices.
- Work with product management to find new and innovative ideas during our innovation days.
- To be ready to take on this role we would love if you have:
- M.Sc.Eng / B.Sc.Eng in computer science, electronics or other relevant field.
- Background in SW development, preferably 5+ years
- Windows C# .NET (preferably Standard, or .NET 5/6)
- C++11 and newer * Visual Studio Experience in one or more of the following is also qualifying.
- C, .NET core, .NET Framework, Python, Java, Kotlin, Objective C, Swift
- GPU development (OpenGL/OpenCL/CUDA), Image processing * Network communication.
- Cross platform development, Linux, macOS, Android, iOS.
- Git, CMake, Jenkins, Conan, Android Studio, XCode We also think that you have:
- An analytic and strategic mind with an unstoppable eagerness to learn
- The ability to present analysis on a high-level view as well as being able to dive into specific topics.
- Communicative personality with a can-do attitude.
- Good communication skills in both English and Swedish.