- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Candela’s ultimate purpose is to speed up the transition to fossil fuel-free lakes and oceans. We strive to re-think efficiency in marine transportation to radically push the performance boundaries of electric boats and ships.
By combining sensors, computers and advanced submerged hydrofoils, our electric craft fly above the water, reaching range at speeds previously attained only by fossil fuel powerboats.
After launching Candela C-7, Europe’s currently best-selling electric boat, we launched Candela C-8 in August 2021, the first electric boat intended for high volume production. We are also venturing into public transport with the revolutionary foiling P-12 ferry, built for the city of Stockholm.
We are now looking for an Embedded Test Engineer to join Candela's journey and support our growth ambitions.
We are expanding the software testing of our embedded devices. As an Embedded Test Engineer, you will join a small, highly focused development team. The team is responsible for the development of all embedded software at Candela as well as mobile apps and web interfaces that support our boats. In this position, you will have a key role in developing a software test automation framework for running tests in different environments, both hardware and software. Together with your team you will improve existing test methods and find new ways of working.
You will be responsible for:
- Defining a test strategy. What, how and where to test (SIL, PIL, HIL)
- Hands-on setting up the test environments and test rigs
- Develop a test automation framework to run the tests in
- Set up test automation in the CI pipeline
- Write requirements-based test cases.
- Assure test coverage, requirement tracing and result reporting.
- Bug reporting and assisting in fault finding
To be successful in the role:
In this role, we are looking for someone who works well in a small team with both independent and collaborative projects. You believe that you are curious and like to learn new tools, as well as keep up to date with the latest technology. You probably have:
- Experience in test automation for embedded systems
- Experience in working with Git and Linux
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbally and written
- Experience in C/Python programming language is a merit
Join a stellar team
By bringing together some of the world’s brightest researchers and engineers, we are pushing the boundaries of marine transportation. We take great pride in building engagement within our teams. Our internal motto is “with a revolutionary spirit and kindness”, which translates into an open and honest work environment.
We are a 100-strong, multinational team of experts within dynamic modelling, hardware design, hydrodynamics, control theory, machine learning, structural engineering work and production to build the next generation of waterborne transport.
This is a full-time position at our Headquarter in Frihamnen, Stockholm. Working language is English, if you also know Swedish it will be a benefit for yourself, but it is not a prerequisite for the role.
The selection and interview process is ongoing, so send your application in English as soon as it’s ready. Kindly note that we cannot process applications sent via email.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!