- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to be a part of a very creative and smart group, united with the goal of delivering best-in-class technology? Read below!
About the job
The Sr. Network Engineer works within the Network group (11 members in the IT Operations team) to develop, maintain, support and optimize network architecture across multiple LAN/WAN environments in order to promote 99.9% percent uptime of not only commerce and revenue-generating systems, but also in core infrastructure and supporting systems.
In 2016 we are planning to build up a complete new data center for our payment platform. You will have a central role in this key project.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Project work: performance evaluation, network design and rework
• Stability and manageability improvement
• Complex system documentation
• Complex troubleshooting and recovery in critical scenarios
• Assisting IT and business owners with network requirements, design and function, and promoting DR's internal requirements for data integrity and security
• Responsible for design, installation, configuration, integration and support of LAN/WAN and network infrastructure systems and software
• Research and recommend networking hardware and software solutions
• Oversees administration and day-to-day operations of local as well as wide area networks
• Analyze and troubleshoot network logs and tracks the nature and resolution of problems
• Utilize network/application tools to analyze, troubleshoot and enhance networking hardware and application performance
• Monitor network performance while making recommendations for improvement
• Provide and maintain communication and documentation on Network Systems
• Maintain network security and health reporting
• Communicate directly with vendors on resolution of outstanding issues
• Plan and provide network upgrades and changes to support the network as applicable
A day at Digital River can be invigorating, exciting, and fast... But you will be a part of a very creative and smart group of people, from all corners of the world, united with the goal of delivering best-in-class technology, bringing in global revenue, and creating unique and engaging online experiences for the world’s best brands and their customers.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
What we would like to see most of all is someone with a flexible attitude and aptitude to learn. What ideally would intrigue us is the following:
• Eight to 15 years of Network Engineering experience in an enterprise environment working with some, or all of the following:
• Cisco routers
• Cisco switches
• Cisco firewalls
• VMware cloud networking
• F5 load balancers
• DNS, DHCP, IPAM
• IPSEC and SSL VPN
• Carrier managed MPLS
• Protocol analysis tools
• Network infrastructure monitoring tools
• Routing protocols, OSPF, BGP, etc
• Bachelor's Degree in a computer-related field, or equivalent experience
• Experience with various types of firewall technologies
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Efficient organizational skills
• Professional Certification in at least one system technology preferred
• CCNP or CCIE highly desirable
Why Digital River World Payments?
We operate in a flexible, quickly changing environment, with demanding and compelling technology challenges, which make our daily work complex, difficult and very interesting. We are a global business and a truly international team, with 24 languages being spoken in the office (not including Gibberish, Rövarspråket, and Java).The average age of the 90 strong team in Stockholm is a little over 36 years old, and about half of us have kids.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including a generous pension scheme, private medical insurance, supplemental health insurance cover, and annual fitness contribution. In many roles we can offer flexibility in working hours and location, taking advantage of our global footprint.
About Digital River World Payments
We provide some of the most recognizable brands in the world with a single connection to hundreds of payment methods across the globe. In fact, nobody offers more models of payments we do. The heart of our enterprise payments business is sprung out of Stockholm, where the main part of the Digital River World Payments team is situated. We are part of Digital River, leading global provider of Commerce-as-a-Service solutions, backed by 20 years of e-commerce experience. Digital River is headquartered in Minneapolis with 1,400 employees globally, and cater to thousands of software publishers, manufacturers, distributors, and online retailers.
How to apply
In this recruitment Digital River World Payments is working with Dfind IT. For more information about this position please contact recruiter Frida Hobroh at their Stockholm Office. Cell phone: +46 725 51 5990 or [email protected]. The last day to send in your application is the 10th February 2016. Apply at http://www.dfind.se/it [ http://www.dfind.se/it ].
Uppdragsgivare: Digital River World Payments