- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are a Swedish, award-winning startup and we are looking for a great ROR developer to join us as a part of the final phase in your formal education. This project includes writing test cases for existing application and working on the creation of a new user interface for a web application. You would be actively involved in several phases of software development lifecycle including researching, design, documentation, testing, debugging, updates, ongoing support, integration, maintenance and troubleshooting.
Tech requirements specifications for the project:
- +6 months Ruby on Rails > v 4.0
- Familiarity with RESTful API architecture, object-relational-mapping (ORM), Model-View-Controller (MVC), DRY and Unit testing principles.
You describe yourself as:
- You love to learn.
- You enjoy collaborating with other developers from other cultures.
- You are passionate about building amazing products that people love.
- You are fearless, a fast learner, thrive in fast-paced environments.
- Loves creating and exceeding deadlines.
- You are able to work independently and take own initiatives.
- You are familiar with the lean method and doesn’t need to work with long sprints.
- You are fluent in English.
- You feel ownership of every committed line of code.
- You want to be part of an amazing journey.
One last thing. We are looking for people who share our vision and values.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.