- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for software developers for assignments in the Telecom sector.
ARBETSUPPGIFTER OCH KOMPETENS
The tasks will be to develop a platform for large scale embedded applications for radio base stations.
All software teams work according to the agile ways of working and all work is done in crossfunctional teams.
• Master’s degree
• Embedded software development using C/C++.
• Design patterns and algorithms.
• Object oriented modeling and design.
• Fluent in English
• Good Swedish
• Large scale embedded application and framework development
• Communication stack development
• Code generator development
• Software concurrency patterns such as Actor networks, MPI and Join/Fork
• Computer architecture
• Portable software
• Open / inner source
• Continuous integration
• Java, Python, Perl, Eclipse plugins, EMF, Ethernet, sRIO, TCP/IP, git, Linux
The assignment can be developed into part time development and part time Scrum Master if you are interested! We will provide for the Scrum Master training.
Personal qualities that we value are the ability to act professionally as a consultant and to understand the client’s goals and values. These include; someone who is positive, outgoing and driven, able to create and maintain long lasting relationships with our customers, thrilled by problem solving and able to use creativity and hard work to find new solutions. And of course we want
someone who is genuinely interested in technology! You think that your salary should correlate with your skills and together we share the responsibility to develop your professional consultant profile. Emphasis will be placed on personal suitability.
ABOUT ALTEN SWEDEN
At Alten Sweden we develop and deliver expertise for world-leading companies and have a committed team of engineers and IT consultants. Our customers are found in the Energy, Telecom, Automotive, Defence & Aerospace and other industries and we cover the whole product development cycle. We are a part of the Alten Group and have a workforce of over 18,400 in 20 countries.
We believe that genuine commitment comes through freedom of choice and the opportunity to have a say in one’s own professional development. Our business model offers that opportunity. This freedom of choice enables us to offer our customers the very best consultants, regardless of assignment.
We look forward to your application!