- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 811 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big
- At the R&D development department in Tranås we mainly develop heat pumps extracting the green energy from the ground or from the ventilation air in a house
- Be a part of the development of new generation control system and control algorithms for heat pumps
- Depending on the mindset, ambition, background and ability to learn we can shape this position together
What distinguishes you
- The main environment for this position will be development in Matlab / Simulink. But if your background looks a bit different, do not hesitate to file an application.
- The willingness to learn and to understand control systems, interactions with HMI, sub components like circulation pumps, inverters is equally important.
- suitable work backgrounds / study backgrounds can be: Controls engineer, embedded developer. computer science, physics, mechatronic.
- Able to take responsibility for your own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (due to our international working environment)
Experience in several of the following areas are helpful for this position
- Model based development using Matlab / Simulink
- Communication buses, CAN, Modbus, Ethernet, TCP/IP
- Software development in C, C++
- Experience in agile team setup
- Industrial control systems
- Refrigerant circuit control
- Algorithm development
- Simulation engineering
- Modern DevOps environments
Your future job location offers you
At Bosch, we care for you, our business, and our environment. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid. We grow together into countless roles, positions, and opportunities and we are interested in developing the “whole” you, not just the “9 to 5” you, because life is all about balance.
At Bosch, we celebrate you. Our people are what make us remarkable. This is why we recognize your contribution with competitive salary packages, attractive benefits and sincere “thank you”. Our success is your success. Let’s celebrate together.
At Bosch we understand that everyone has their own focus in life, whether it is about new professional challenges, training and development, or more time for family, friends, and hobbies, whatever your goals are we are flexible. Let ‘s strike a balance.
At Bosch, we believe everyone is different and that is what we love. Get inspired by a cooperative, open, respectful, and trustworthy workplace where you can be yourself and be enriched by the perspectives of our community around the globe.
Join us and feel the difference. #LikeABosch