- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you a color geek with a passion for design – maybe you have a background in automotive design or maybe in fashion or interior design? Right now we are offering an exciting consultant opportunity to work as a Specialist Designer at one of Gothenburg’s talented Automotive Design departments.
We are looking for a Specialist Designer (Exterior Paint, Interior and Accent Colours), with a passion for color and design. You will be responsible for the creation and development of colours, materials and strategies in specific material areas to support and develop design visions and deliverables across carline and within cross functional teams, creating the best-looking colour and material choices and collections for the customer.
The positions is a parental leave cover for 1 year+
The work will include:
Exterior Colours and paint on Exterior Trim
- Creative, strategic and advanced work for exterior colours and paint.
- Creation of exterior colour samples (A-masters/Vision Colour) by mixing paint material.
- Visualisation in collaboration with Visualisation team of body colours and other paints.
- Development of new materials, quality checks (Product & Quality work) and cost reduction tasks within exterior colours and exterior trim.
- Strategic work and overview of accent and interior colours that are affecting different programs and keeping the link between interior and exterior colours
- You will work closely with other specialists in the areas of Textiles, Upholstery, Decos and Grain to help create and maintain design languages through the specialist areas.
Accent and Interior Colours
- Strategic work and overview of accent and interior colours that are affecting different programs and keeping the link between interior and exterior.
- Collecting inspiration, materials and samples and creating tasteful mood boards.
- Conducting trend research and bench mark.
- Communication of Colour & Material Design within Design and the Product Creation teams.
- Strong technical skills in Adobe Package, VRED, Blender, Rhino and Power Point
- 5-10 years of experience in colour and material design.
- English – fluent proficiency
- Bachelor or master's degree in Textile Design, Fashion Design, Transportation Interior Design, Product Design or Industrial Design.
- Good knowledge of material development in collaboration with Design engineers and material developers.
We are looking for local applicants (Gothenburg/Sweden) or applicants that can relocate. Remote work from other countries will not be possible, you need to be able to work in the design studio.
Why Brickland Consultancy?
Brickland is a creative studio gathering the best talents within Design, CGI, and Motion Graphics in our studio and in our consultancy team. The studio was founded in 2015 and since the start we’ve developed a production unit that delivers high-end visuals for clients around the globe. Brickland Consultancy started back in 2018 and today we are a small talented team working within the automotive design field.
Our team of consultants consist of visualisation artists, interior and exterior designers, UX designers and CMF designers. This mix is something we appreciate as it allows us to be creative and learn from several fields. We have a special bond with the automotive industry. We love cars and everything related to their design and presentation of them. We frequently receive new requests and consultant inquiries from the automotive industry.
As a consultant, you will be allowed to grow as an artist/designer in the very heart of the Swedish automotive industry and you will have the support and benefits from Brickland, both as a creative studio and employer. We believe that an inclusive workplace lets talents grow and we strive to always let our colleagues shine in their profession.
At Brickland we believe that learning is a key element to stay focused and inspired, it helps us to become better artists and to evolve creatively. Everyone who works here is encouraged to grow and to continue their individual journey, both as artists and in their careers. We will give you plenty of opportunities to take on new challenges.
Don’t hesitate and apply straight away or share this with your acquaintances and friends who might be interested.
We look forward to hearing from you!