About the assignment:
- Location: Stockholm / Remote
- Duration: 12 months
- Start: TBD
- Apply: as soon as possible
- Extent: 100%
- Please note that the mandatory requirements have to be met in full in order for us to present your profile to our Customer.
The client is now looking for a Backend Developer to join their newly formed Digital Engineering Team. This means becoming part of a small, dynamic and fast paced team. As a backend developer in the team you will get the opportunity to work with a high impact project within the energy field.
The code you implement will be released to hardware and clients throughout the world in a continuous and agile manner.
The Digital Team are responsible for our connected platform, building solutions for energy optimization, asset management, anti-theft, field service and more.
They work with a modern technology stack running in AWS that includes Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, IoT Core, Terraform, GitLab and more.
The position is Stockholm based with remote work possibilities.
- Develop backend systems and API´s for the platform
- Developing modularized design blocks with re-use capabilities
- Build solutions with quality, security, availability and scalability in mind
- Participate in pre-studies of new projects, technologies and product areas
- Support internal and external stakeholders with expertise within the area
Mandatory competence and experience:
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar positions
- Strong backend skillset using python or similar
- Experience in developing services in the cloud, preferably AWS.
- Know how to use git and workflows common with GitLab
- Experience using RabbitMq or similar
- Master or bachelor´s degree in relevant education
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English, both spoken and written
Preferred competence and experience:
- Experience using IaC tools like terraform, terragrunt, ansible or similar
- Experience using AWS IoT or similar
Preferred personal qualities:
- You are passionate and pragmatic with a genuine technical interest
- You are detail oriented but with the ability to see the whole picture.
- Knowledge from agile development and enjoy fast-growing cooperate environment.
- You are a team player.
How to proceed with the process
- Apply for the assignment through this ad.
- State your preferred hourly rate in the application.
- Upload your CV in word format.
- We will revert to you if we need further information or clarification regarding your application.
- The Customer usually reverts to us within 10 working days from the last application date. We aim to get back to you promptly with any new information regarding your application or the assignment. If you have not received any information from us within this time frame, please contact us through our platform.
You will be informed about the Customer should you be called to an interview.
About Shaya Solutions
Stockholm based consultancy and competence firm with focused on IT, Management and Technology.
We focus on customer / consultant satisfaction and quality in our services offered throughout Sweden.
Our core values are Humility, Perseverance and Flexibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
We politely decline all contact from ad vendors. Many thanks!