AFRY is a European leader in engineering, design, and advisory services, with a global reach and more than 18,000 devoted experts, operating within the fields of infrastructure, industry, energy and digitalization. We accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society and are always scouting for talents that can help us meet the ever-increasing demand for the services we provide.
Due to an increased demand from our customer base we need to strengthen our team with more Test Engineers to work with Manual and/or Automation of test for Complete Software and electrical integration to secure a robust system for automotive clients.
Working as Test Engineer on the Complete Software and electrical integration means that you will establish and develop relationships with designers and test engineer within different system areas of the complete vehicle as well as building an understanding of the designs within those areas.
The testing will take place both in rigs, boxcars and VIL (Vehicle In the Loop).
To be a good fit for this position, we believe you have:
- Knowledge of CANalyzer, Optolyzer, LINspector, DSA
- Knowledge of CAN, LIN, Ethernet, Most and Flexray
- Knowledge of Automation: Robot Framework, Jenkins
- Good skills in English and Swedish (spoken and written)
- B.Sc. or higher in Electronics/Mechatronics engineering or equivalent.
It's meritorious if you have:
- Knowledge of electrical architecture, signal configuration, communication, diagnosis and software-download
- Mathlab, Simulink, Python, C++
- Vehicle knowledge on a complete vehicle level
- Education in Autosar and ISO26262
As a person you have good communication-, and social skills and like to work in a team. You are structured, have high level of engagement and have a positive mindset.
Contact me if you have any questions:
Lena Henriksson, Section Manager, [email protected]
Interested? Welcome to apply through this advert!
We don't handle applications via email.
AFRY is committed to creating an inclusive & diverse environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, disability, or age. You will be part of a global and diverse company where our differences are our strengths. Join us to accelerate the transition towards a sustainable society.