Netigate is on a mission to release the full potential in people and organizations through feedback. By offering a complete solution for both customer and employee feedback, Netigate is an obvious choice to help transform the organization and deliver a strong customer and employee experience. We have offices in Stockholm, Frankfurt, Oslo, Warsaw, and now Berlin! Today, Netigate's customer base includes thousands of customers of all sizes and industries all over the world.
About the job
As a UI / UX Designer, you will be part of our growing, collaborative, multi-disciplinary Design Team here at Netigate. Your mission will be to make the feedback management experience as smooth and as simple as possible. You will be an influential player in a small team, and you will have a big impact on how the Netigate service is experienced by our users.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and humble UI/UX Designer who is passionate about creating simple, and elegant and enjoys the essential aspects of UI design. Helping in giving the UI that extra shine.
What you’ll do
- Design UI for current and future Netigate product
- Do conceptual design on future projects
- Proactively reach out to customers and internal proxy users for feedback
- Create wireframes and high-fidelity prototypes
- Test and iterate on designs
- You have 3-4 years of experience as a full-time UI/UX Designer.
- You are versatile and passionate about taking on new problems to push technology forward
- You can analyze and design user flows according to UX best practices.
- You understand the basics of WCAG, and how to incorporate it into your design.
- You care deeply about the people who use our product
- You enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced environment, helping to bridge UX best practices and production execution
- You manage your own time and work well both independently and as part of a team
- You are fluent in English (business level)
- Worked with design system as part of your daily work
- Understand development processes such as Scrum and agile
- Have worked with Saas products
Life at Netigate
Everyday life at Netigate is a perfect hybrid of high-energy, high-performance, and relaxed culture. We are passionate about our product and each other. We believe in the power of ‘We’ and we always have the best intentions in mind for each other and our customers.
See our culture handbook here (https://handbook.netigate.net/culture)
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Systemutvecklare till gruppen i resursplaneringssystem
- Nätverkstekniker till Stockholms universitet!
- 5G RRM Systems Developer (701529)
- Backendutvecklare till växande teknik- och designbyrå
- En UX och UX/UI Designer sökes till vår kund i Stockholm