Do you want to be part of the tech revolution in the sports betting and gaming industry? At Kindred we build distributed systems that handle millions of transactions each day. Our development teams deliver new features on a daily basis, doing thousands of releases every year and are at a period of exciting transition now building all our platforms and applications in house.
The Test Support Team is dedicated to verify the quality of the continuous delivery to production and are managing the core functional and test automation efforts. Continuously improving our customer experience and time to market are essentials for the company success. Test automation is a strong factor in this work and we are now looking for another team player for our test automation team with strong experience in test automation with a focus on end-to-end and Native (IOS)
You will be a member of the Test Support Team located in Stockholm (London and Malta also considered). The role involves a lot of interaction and support within the Tech organization (for EU + USA market) and you will be working together with highly skilled professionals from all over the world, in a very interactive and fast moving environment.
As a listed and regulated company, Kindred Group pays great attention to player safety and sustainability. Our purpose is to transform gambling by being a trusted source of entertainment that contributes positively to society. Our goal is that 0% of revenue is derived from harmful gambling.
What you will do
- Develop, maintain and/or upgrade our test automation suites, specifically for the IOS apps
- Help teams to build automated test suites in line with Kindred's testing strategy and following test automation guidelines
- Provide test automation support to development teams when requested
- Evaluate and drive adoption of new tools
- Promote best practices for tests implementation
- Run trainings
- Improve viability and visibility in the overall test reporting
Tools that we use (but are not limited to)
- IOS automation
- Continuous Delivery using Jenkins and Docker
- BitBucket, Jira (or similar)
- Best development practices
- Agile and lean values
- VS Code (or similar)
- Charles and Splunk
- You have a wide experience in the area of testing, specifically with IOS automation and have a good understanding of testing and its different parts
- You understand business requirements and can transform them into tests and test activities
- You help set the technical expectations on the whole team by both producing and setting high expectations on the team delivery
- You are a positive person by nature and have a passion for what you do, putting teamwork and collaboration above all else.
- You take great pride in your ability to grasp complex business scenarios and translate them into solutions with clean and performant code.
- You believe in yourself and your own abilities, but also appreciate that there is an endless ocean of new things to learn and take on board, cherishing the opportunity to do so.
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.