- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Light & Wonder is the global leader in cross-platform games and entertainment.
The company brings together 5,000 employees from six continents to connect content between land-based and digital channels with unmatched technology and distribution. Guided by a culture that values daring teamwork and creativity, Light & Wonder builds new worlds of play, developing game experiences loved by players around the globe. The company’s OpenGaming(tm) platform powers the largest digital-gaming network in the industry.
Light & Wonder is committed to the highest standards of integrity, from promoting player responsibility to implementing sustainable practices.
To learn more visit: http://www.lnw.com
As a Technical Development Manager you will:
- Join our team and ensure a high level of productivity, agility, and a big passion about people and our products
- In addition to working on new product requirements, we want you to improve our platform to ensure it can support ever-increasing volumes of players and to reduce the timescales/efforts of delivery to new customers
- You will work with the existing team members to identify and drive through a program of work to enable us to meet these business objectives
- You enjoy a dynamic and fun environment and can demonstrate proven success in a variety of projects that you have led
- You are welcome to our fast-paced and friendly environment to come and help us make games that will be successful worldwide
- We see that you have 5+ years experience of working in creative industries
- You can demonstrate the success of launching and managing games in global markets
- You have a solid experience in leading continuous development in releases for our gaming platform as well as shorter development cycles for online scratch ticket and similar games
- You have experience with several of: SQL Server, React, AWS or Containers
- Proven experience tackling a wide variety of production tasks, including working and leading a team of developers, artists and QA engineers
- Hands on experience of delivering and working with complex, high volume systems
- Knowledge of the most common tools and methodologies for software development and design
- Able to make the right technical decisions driven by a commercial understanding
- Ability to collaborate and manage the expectations of stakeholders, tailoring your approach when communicating to technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with the team to identify and prioritise technical improvements to the product
- Problem Solver. Identify and fix bottlenecks, as well as clearing roadblocks both on the day-to-day and in the longer term
- Provide motivation, direction, and improve best practices within the team
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and decision-making skills
To be able to succeed in this position we think you need to bring the following Tech Experience:
- The ability to transform business and peoples needs into tangible results
- Solid experience in implementing Agile-development-based best practices, principles, and methodologies
- Experience of managing the full continuous development cycle, from planning a new release through to going live
- Experience of working with regulated markets
- Experience of ISO27001 and audits
- We see that you have a Can-do attitude
- You have excellent communication, leadership and coaching skills
- You have also great attentions to details and comfort
- Passion of inspiring and growing the teams, individuals, and processes simultaneously
- We see that you have the passion to make sound decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a highly technical environment and leading development in a high transactional environment
- You are able to work with remote teams and across time zones to foster a cohesive and creative work environment
This is a fantastic career opportunity, and we offer a great workplace based in the city Centre of Stockholm
At Light & Wonder, all our team members are known as Creators and we empower them to innovate, champion ground-breaking ideas, and bring courage - and fun - to work every day
The Light & Wonder people are committed, knowledgeable, international and very friendly The atmosphere is social and generous and we combine WFH with office presence. In this position You also get to travel to our other locations. Have a look at our website for more information. http://www.lnw.com
In this recruitment we partner with Edge of Talent.
Please turn to Petra Saareste at [email protected] for questions or advise on applications or recruitment process.
The process will be managed continuously and when we have found our candidate we will close the process
We are looking forward to your application,