About this opportunity
We are strengthening our Radio SW build and delivery team and offering an opportunity for you to be part of a highly skilled team in Kista and helping us optimizing our current CI flows and evolving it with new ideas and technologies.
You will be supporting Radio SW developers, work with Yocto Project, AutoTools, Jenkins, scripting in shell and python, managing and supporting product baseline and delivery process. We have a basic rule in that, if something needs to be done twice, automate it.
If you are a developer and you have interest in how the system works, or if you are not only system administrator and are curious how development is done, look no further as you are DevOps and we welcome you.
There will be a lot to learn and a lot to work on and one thing we can promise you, you will never be bored.
Join us, learn from us, teach us and make a difference!
What you will do
- Analyze requirements
- Write scripts (Python, BASH, …)
- Work with Yocto Project/AutoTools/Makefiles
- Work with CI automation such as Jenkins
- Work with Linux distributions on powerful servers
- Track build and delivery failure issues until finished
- Work with Track Management in maintaining SW track and branch strategy
- Work with message buses like Kafka/RabbitMQ
- Collaborate outside your team to identify innovations and opportunities
- Take initiative and be innovative
You will bring
- Experience of SW component builds and deployment tools, such as GNU AutoTools and Yocto Project (BitBake) for embedded software on Linux distributions.
- Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps
- Minimum 3 years of working with SW development
- Working experience from automation of large build and delivery systems
- Motivation and drive to work with CI in a fast-paced environment with high quality deliveries
- Familiarity with common CI practices, tools, and ways of working
- Ability to program or script if needed e.g., in BASH, tsch, Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Git
- Basic Linux knowledge
- Desire to learn and improve yourself
- A curious, open minded, perseverant, collaborative, eager to learn and a can-do demeanor
- Good Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- You are a self-driven and energetic team player
- Good English skills in spoken word and writing
- Development competence and Linux usage knowledge is desired.
- Knowledge within the area of CI/CD systems as well as automation
- Knowledge of Jenkins (JobDSL and Pipeline plugins among others)
- Understanding of virtualization, container deployments and container orchestration platforms e.g. Kubernetes, Docker
- Understanding of other technologies such as Gerrit, Argo CD, Helm, Nexus, Artifactory, Meson.
- Good knowledge about Radio system
- Radio SW/HW product development knowledge
Please send in your application in English as soon as possible since the process is ongoing. Please note we cannot accept applications via email.
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates
This position reports to: Manager BNEW DNEW RA CRM CI CI&I 4
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that's why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.
Ericsson is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, learn more.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || Sweden : Stockholm : Stockholm
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Systemutvecklare till gruppen i resursplaneringssystem
- Nätverkstekniker till Stockholms universitet!
- 5G RRM Systems Developer (701529)
- Backendutvecklare till växande teknik- och designbyrå
- En UX och UX/UI Designer sökes till vår kund i Stockholm