- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
If you are thrilled to take on a new challenge!
Strives to grow from new experiences with talented teammates along your side who share the same passion for technology as you, this is an opportunity that would be suitable for you. We are looking for you that wants to join of our trainee program that will start in the start of Q1-2023.
As a part of a tailored program, you will get the opportunity to develop your technical knowledges and skills. You will be able to expand your practical work experiences while simultaneously get in-depth competence development by educational efforts and courses.
Who are you?
We are looking for you who is a team player, providing a humble touch and eagerness to learn new things. You believe in diversity and wants to be part of an oriented and ambitious team.
We think that you have some knowledge from your previous experiences within C/C++, Java or Kotlin.
As a trainee program member, you will improve and growth your skills in areas like:
- Ability to use and improve your modern C/C++ skills to develop products and APIs
- Adapt modern agile practices, process, and development tools
- Working with AOSP and Android development using Java or Kotlin
- Develop functions in technologies using C/C++, Java/Kotlin, Python, Android, Jira, CI/CD, Git, Confluence, Agile practices, Linux, QNX, AOSP, embedded and test automation
A typical day in part of a trainee program:
- Develop, setup and maintain software components, and build and maintain physical test environments, typically HW rig
- Develop and maintain low-level software functions
- Develop apps and customer functions within the Android eco-system
We are excited to receive your application and to take a further dialog with you, where we can tell you a little bit more about the position.
Apply using the following link if this sounds interesting to you: https://pnty-apply.ponty-system.se/cilbuper?id=146
Öppen för alla
Vi fokuserar på din kompetens, inte dina övriga förutsättningar. Vi är öppna för att anpassa rollen eller arbetsplatsen efter dina behov.