- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Hej, Truecaller is calling you from Stockholm, Sweden! Ready to pick up?
Truecaller transformed how we communicate when we launched in 2009 in Stockholm, Sweden.
Our mission is to build trust everywhere by making tomorrow’s communication smarter, safer and more efficient. We focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts, like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scam calls or messages. We identify new numbers from anywhere in the world and build a space for trustworthy conversations, for those that matter. Truecaller is loved by over 300 million people around the world and is growing very rapidly across regions.
Who we are:
- The world’s #1 caller ID and spam blocking service for Android and iOS.
- A team of +300 people from ~35 different nationalities, spread across our headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Tel Aviv and Nairobi.
- Backed by some of the most prominent investors in the world such as Sequoia Capital, Atomico, and Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers.
As a Data Analyst, you will get the opportunity to work with 350M active users in a freemium environment, you will be strongly focused on collecting, organizing, analyzing, and interpreting Truecaller data. You will draw insightful conclusions from your analysis with the aim of enhancing the product roadmap, business plan and customer experience.
You will focus on Revenue and Subscriptions and will track the KPIs and trends from multiple current data sources on a daily basis. Building and maintaining Data Studio and Looker Dashboards, you will provide daily updates to the team or deep-dive reports. You will have a core responsibility to providing the right info to the team to be able to make the right decision for daily business.
What do we expect from you
- 2 to 3 years of experience doing quantitative analysis (experience working for a Product oriented company is a plus)
- Expertise in data visualization tools, such as Google Data Studio, Looker, QlikSens, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Experience using SQL to extract, transform and analyze data
- Ability to communicate results of analyses in a clear and effective manner
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Good communication skills.
What will you work on
- Identify different sources and types of information from the various app stores, internal analytics, Campaign management tools, AB test solutions…
- Collect, clean, organize, analyze, and interpret application data and usage, and draw insightful conclusions to enable data-driven product enhancements
- Create visual interpretations of data on Data Studio or Looker, produce graphs and charts with insightful notes and summaries
- Analyze customer data and assist product development in finding new innovative ways to optimize conversion and retention
- Support the management in identifying, measuring and following up on key metrics
- Analyze campaigns and user journey results in order to improve conversion and retention tactics
- Provide regular, accurate, and comprehensive statistical reports
- Provide objective insight and analysis to influence decision making
- Keep up-to-date knowledge on external markets and data research to compare our metrics and create a value-added analysis
It would be great if you also have
- Experience in revenue and subscription key metrics is a plus
- Worked with Campaign management tools and metrics
- A good understanding of A/B experiments and hands-on experience is a plus.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Experience with Python and R programming language
Life at Truecaller - Behind the code: https://www.instagram.com/lifeattruecaller/
Sounds like your dream job?
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. As part of the recruitment process, we will conduct a background check.
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.
We only accept applications in English.
What we offer:
- A smart, talented and agile team: An international team where ~35 nationalities are working together in several locations and time zones with a learning, sharing and fun environment.
- A great compensation package: Competitive salary, 30 days of paid vacation, flexible working hours, private health insurance and pension contribution, Udemy membership to keep learning and improving, gym membership.
- Great tech tools: Pick the computer and phone that you fancy the most within our budget ranges.
- A new life in Sweden: We offer full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance when required. Of course, we support your beloved ones as well!
- Do it your way: For the days you're working from home, we provide you with an attractive budget for creating your cozy office at home.
- Office life: Enjoy your days with a wide range of yummy snacks and beverages, and have fun at our playroom! As well, exciting company parties and team activities such as Lab days, Running team, Geek lunch!
Come as you are:
Truecaller is diverse, equal and inclusive. We need a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs and experiences in order to keep building our great products. No matter where you are based, which language you speak, your accent, race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, etc. All those things make you who you are, and that’s why we would love to meet you.