- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Who are we?
Volvo Cars is a company on a mission; to bring traditional car manufacturing into a connected, sustainable and smart future.
Since 1927, we have been a brand known for our commitment to safety, creating innovative cars that make life less complicated for our consumers. In 2010, we decided to transform our business, resulting in a totally new generation of cars and technologies, as well as steady growth and record sales. Today, we’re expanding our global footprint in Europe, China and the US, and we’re on the lookout for new talent.
We are constantly pushing our own skills and abilities to drive change in the automobile industry like never before. We are looking for innovative, committed people to join us in this endeavour and create safe, sustainable and connected cars. We believe in the power of people and will challenge and support you to reach your full potential. Join us and be part of Volvo Cars’ journey into the future.
What's in it for you?
Volvo Cars is on an ambitious journey to redefine what it means to give people freedom to move in the most innovative times in the mobility industry. Volvo Cars is looking to redefine all aspects of its eco-system - from the vehicle itself, to how it is owned, driven, powered and purchased online. User Experience as a discipline is a key part of Volvo Cars' strategy and its UX organisation is helping to gather insights about our users and redefine and elevate the users' experience of Volvo's products and services.
The designer will be part of Volvo’s Mobile and Offers team, which is exploring new ways to enable direct relationships with our users and business. The Volvo Cars app is a crucial part of forming meaningful relationships with our users - ranging from remote interactions with the car to a variety of experiences with the rest of our offer ecosystem. We are a diverse, passionate team that obsess about transforming our app to be the best in the industry.
What you will do:
As a Senior UX Designer within the Mobile UX team, you'll develop a deep understanding of our customer needs and pain-points, serving as an expert for your product team. You'll use those insights to imagine creative solutions that solves customers needs in an elegant way.
Your primary responsibility will be to deliver end-to-end user experience design artefacts - user flows, stories, wireframes, and prototypes that balance design aesthetics with intuitive functionality.
You will work closely with user-researchers, fellow designers and other experts to test critical assumptions, gathering valuable data and create delightful experiences.
Gothenburg, Lund, or Stockholm
How to learn more and apply
Please note that applications (CVs and Portfolios) via email will not be accepted.
There is no need for a cover letter, but please answer the screening questions.
If you upload or (preferably) link to your your public or private online portfolio where you have documented your work and processes, your application will be prioritized.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Who you are:
* You’ve been designing for for mobile experiences (iOS and/or Android) for 3-5 years for a consumer-focused tech company, so you know what it takes to craft elegant, consumer-facing experiences end-to-end.
* You have demonstrable experience and domain knowledge of working with mobile platforms in general - personalisation and social experiences in particular.
* You are a versatile designer who uses a wide range of skills—product, interaction and visual design — to ensure you deliver magical experiences to the customer.
* You have enough skills to bring design to life through prototyping, scenarios or other methods. You’re a strong communicator - your work inspires teams towards action and empathy for the user.
* You are a strong collaborator - you who can work with not only design partners, but many other stakeholders from marketing to engineering.
* You have a people-focused design mentality and are constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback --whether that’s hands-on user research or a quantitative A/B test.
* You care deeply about diversity & inclusion - because thats how our future becomes diverse and inclusive too.
Experience in UX design beyond mobile is a plus.
If you upload and/or provide a link to a UX portfolio your application will be prioritised.