- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Capgemini Engineering offers you a work environment branded by innovation. You will be working with the cutting edge of IT and technology, surrounded by dedicated and skilled colleagues with high expertise. We offer a platform for taking leaps in your career and provide the chance to work in many different industries due to our large variety of clients and assignments.
Are you interested in an international career? We exist all over the world and have opportunities for you to work abroad. We care about you as a colleague and offer you a safe and favorable employment. For us, community is important and in addition to professional development, we offer you a variety of activities. Whether you prefer an after work or lacing up your running shoes, Capgemini Engineering guarantee a good time.
We are looking for a Function Developer with experience within the field of Active Safety and Autonomous Drive in Automotive who can take a lead and become like a mentor for the rest of the team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Develop autonomous vehicle functionality
- Verify and validate autonomous vehicle functionality
- Requirement review and implementation
- Work closely with stakeholder
- Agile way of working and tight team collaboration
We in Capgemini Engineering Gothenburg are looking for someone with a drive and interest in function development. You will help realizing the next generation of semi-autonomous vehicles. You should have previous experience with function development within Automotive.
- M.Sc or Ph.D. in Electrical engineering, Signal processing, Computer science, Mechatronics or similar
- Five or more years of programming experience, where you have developed solid knowledge of C++ and experience in software design
- Intermediate knowledge in Python
- Experience with developing embedded real-time algorithms, preferably in an agile development environment
Additionally, the following experiences are meritorious:
- Experience from automotive industry and development of Active Safety or ADAS systems
- Experience in object tracking or localization
- Experience using data from one or several sensor modalities
- Functional safety experience.
- Experience working with GIT/Gerrit/Jenkins, Jira or similar.
- It is favorable to be familiar with agile working methods such as scrum, as well as having knowledge in the Swedish language.
Application and contact
Selection and interviews are running continuously. Apply now since we assign roles during the whole application time span. For questions and for more information contact Jan Hansson, Talent Acquisition Partner, 0725-616900
We kindly but firmly refrain from direct contact with staffing, brokerage and recruitment companies as well as other external actors and sellers of additional job advertisements.
Capgemini Engineering is an integral part of the Capgemini Group, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided every day by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | http://www.capgemini.com