- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB in Tranås develops, manufactures and sells heat pumps for the European market. We are approximately 811 employees and from part of the large Bosch Group, which consists of approximately 409,000 employees worldwide.
We work with sustainable simplification of everyday life where the focus is on the environment, innovation and development. In Tranås there is a production unit and a competence and development center. The heat pumps we manufacture draw energy from different sources - the mountain, the water, or the air. We work to constantly be at the forefront and contribute to sustainable energy and a better environment with the goal of creating a simplified everyday life for our customers. In short, we create technology that is "Invented for life".
Your contribution to something big
- Drive IT or participate in development projects
- Depending on your profile the content can be tailored for instance:
- SW development, SW tools development (Matlab/Simulink, C/C++, C#, Python)
- SW tools development
- Improvement of work processes
- Project management activities
- Presenting in meetings
- Prepare content and participate in meetings with senior management
6 months internship - start date in March 2023
What distinguishes you
- Currently studying, ideally with a focus on computer science (Bachelor or Master of Science level)
- Ability to manage and set priorities in a changing environment
- Ability to work independently and approach people easily
- Good analytical skills
- You are structured, but able to think “outside of the box”
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
At Bosch, we care for you, our business, and our environment. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid. We grow together into countless roles, positions, and opportunities and we are interested in developing the “whole” you, not just the “9 to 5” you, because life is all about balance.
At Bosch, we celebrate you. Our people are what make us remarkable. Therefore we recognize your contribution with competitive salary packages, collective agreements with unions, occupational pension, and other attractive benefits, such as wellness contribution, smart work, flexible working hours, Gym & Yoga classes at site.
Let’s not forget the sincere “thank you” for our employees’ contribution. Our success is your success. Let’s celebrate together.
At Bosch we understand that everyone has their own focus in life, whether it is about new professional challenges, training, and development, or more time for family, friends, and hobbies, whatever your goals are we are flexible. Let ‘s strike a balance.
At Bosch, we believe everyone is different and that is what we love. Get inspired by a cooperative, open, respectful, and trustworthy workplace where you can be yourself and be enriched by the perspectives of our community around the globe.
Join in and feel the difference. #LikeABosch