- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
L&T Technology Services Limited (LTTS) is a global leader in Engineering and R&D (ER&D) services.
We are hiring in Gothenburg!
Would you like to join a team with innovation, teamwork and entrepreneurship as the fundamental platform?
We are looking for skilled Embedded Software engineer with focus in AUTOSAR.
- Master of Science or similar
- 5-8 years of experience as Embedded SW developer including the last years specific in AUTOSAR configuration/Integration/development
- Programming knowledge in C, C++, Python, CAPL
- Knowledge on low level development e.g.: SPI, UART, PWM, DIO, PSI5, Cryptho, COM, DIAG, Ethernet etc
- Knowledge of Diagnostic (UDS, ISO14229).
- Knowledge of Automotive communication protocols: CAN, CANFD, Ethernet
- Experience in unit testing
- Functional safety experience (ISO26262)
- Skilled in Vector tools as CANalyzer, CANoe, VTTestStudio etc
- Knowledge in Control Theory (beneficial)
- Self-driven and love to interact with people
- Problem solving skills with a never-give-up attitude
- Swedish Driving license (an advantage)
We believe you enjoy to work in teams, interact with people and have great communication skills. You are able to encourage, coach and develop to drive change and implementation in your surroundings.
Interviews will be held continuously. To apply, please send in your application documents to the email address: [email protected].
Enter the reference "SW Developer AUTOSAR" in your application.