- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Are you passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment? You will play an important role in taking our Stakeholders to the next level in their Advanced Analytics journey
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Understand financial products and transform into technical solution
- Develop real-time data streaming solutions using Confluent Kafka, KSQL db, and Java applications
- Writing custom connectors to interact with RDBMS, Azure, MicroStrategy, hdfs etc etc
- Interact with API’s solution to expose the streamed data
What is needed in this role:
- 7+ years in IT and at least 4+ years of experience working on Azure Cloud
- Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure covering - designing, implementing, testing and maintaining cloud applications and related services
- Knows different type of Azure data storages ADS and what to apply where.
- Data cleansing using ADF or spark using notebooks
- Real and batch (any on cloud or on prem )
- Hands-on experience and don’t hesitate to get on code level
- Different file formats and how they behave with storage types
- Working with rational and nonrational data
- Clear understanding of core cloud concepts - IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Know-how of data security on cloud, different authentication / authorization
- Hands on experience working with Azure Data bricks,
- Lake house, delta tables, databricks SQL
- Good Experience working with Azure DevOps, Generic CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT/Jenkins/Maven
- Strong programming skill sets which may include - Python, Scala, Java (At least one)
Good to have
- Azure Certifications - Azure Fundamentals, Azure Developer, Azure Data Engineer
- Databricks certified data engineer
- High proficiency in Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork - together we make a difference.
Join our team and...
be a part of an international, diversified team of Software/ML Engineer professionals who are jointly building state of the art Advanced Analytics solution for delivering trusted data and analytical capabilities for the whole bank. We work in a collaborative way and we want to be the best at what we do, and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas". Raheel Javed, your future leader
We look forward to receiving your application by 16.12.2022.
Recruiting manager: Raheel Javed, +46 72 520 70 69
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability - everybody is welcome.