- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Software Skills are a friendly team of IT recruiters. As represented by us, you will be introduced to the latest jobs in the Gothenburg tech industry. Our aim is to find a role that matches your interests as well as your abilities, giving your career a nudge in the right direction.
Are you a software developer with interest in the automotive industry? Codic is a small IT consultancy firm with an extensive network. As part of their team, you will benefit from the best of two worlds; the opportunity to work on international projects in some of the biggest tech companies in Gothenburg while being part of a tightly-knit start-up and getting to know colleagues from all over the world.
Why should you work for Codic?
Codic is regulated by collective agreements and will offer you a competitive salary and all the usual benefits of being employed at a modern company. The offer also includes:
- A hefty health benefit (4000 SEK per year)
- Four days or 25 000 SEK competence development per year
- A company bike
- Access to the office after office hours
- Access to technical equipment and the opportunity to develop your own projects
- 1-on-1s with your manager every fifth week
- Fun activities (karaoke, sports and games, pub quizzes, film nights, excursions, food and drinks)
About the job
We are searching for an experienced developer looking to further their career in the automotive sector. You should be well-versed in system development and, ideally, have some experience handling hardware technologies. Since the automotive industry is shifting towards electrification, an inventive and challenge-oriented perspective is needed. It will help if you enjoy working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
You need to have at least five years of work experience and be proficient in some of the following:
It is also useful if you have:
- Experience working in the automotive industry
The Codic team has grown to 30 skilled developers, all experts in their fields. Together with their sister companies Software Skills and Future Skill, they share an office on Drottninggatan 38, around the corner from Brunnsparken.
How to apply
Please follow the link and press the Apply button at the top right corner of the page. Any questions about the position? Contact Rickard Kannerholt at [email protected] for more information. We consider candidates on a rolling basis, which means the roles might be filled before the application deadline.