- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Senior Graphics Programmer
As a Graphics Programmer, you will be a member of the Media Molecule Engine Team, where you will be focused on developing and optimising core aspects of the Dreams game engine.
About the JOB:
● Maintain and improve the rendering systems of Dreams.
● Monitor and optimise GPU performance - produce systems that are efficient, scalable and easy to maintain.
● Collaborate with members of multiple disciplines to investigate and implement new rendering techniques to make Dreams more expressive and feature-rich.
● Communicate ideas, goals and constraints with team members of multiple disciplines
● Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
● Expert knowledge of both C and C++.
● Excellent debugging and analytical skills.
● Excellent understanding of software performance characteristics and associated ability to implement systems optimised for performance.
● Excellent grasp of mathematical concepts and analysis techniques as they apply to game engine programming.
● Able to work independently to complete assigned projects with limited supervision
● Deep familiarity with hardware details of multiple game platforms, their associated capabilities and performance bottlenecks.
● Excellent knowledge of modern GPU architectures and low-level programming.
● Detailed knowledge of one or more rendering APIs such as DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan or GNM.
● Experience with multi-threaded programming.
● Significant experience optimising code for varied architectures.
● Up to date knowledge of technological developments and
advancements within the games industry.
● 8+ years of graphics development experience, AAA a plus.
● Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject or equivalent industry experience.
● Interest in games.
● Experience with assembly programming.
● Experience with cross platform development techniques.
● Experience developing and refactoring code in a live service environment