- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Orange Cyberdefense is on a mission to build a safer digital society by helping our customer fight different kind of cybercrime. We are looking for you who wants to help us make a difference and wants to work in an organization that is permeated by a humble and open culture.
What would your role be as a Security Analyst?
As a Security Analyst you will work with identifying, analyzing, and notifying our customers of attacks or compromises that are reported on our SIEM Platform and via other platforms. You will need to investigate, interrogate, review, and analyze data that could potentially be an indicator of attack or compromise, or simply signs of suspiciousness. Your responsibility is to look for the needle in the haystack via our SIEM and related platforms and provide actionable intelligence and information around true signs of the bad guys.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Respond to incoming alerts and threat hunting
- Investigate those alerts: network analysis, end-point analysis, reverse engineering, and IT Forensics
- Act on those alerts: Actively remediate threats, Escalate alerts to the customer recommending further action and security improvement activities
- Improve our threat intelligence by performing threat hunting and threat intelligence gathering
- Working on long term key security initiatives
- Opportunity to work with market leading technology in combination with some of the industry’s most talented experts
- Flexible work environment
- We will provide you with opportunities of development, both within your professional role but also the opportunity to develop within the organization where only your ambitions set the limit!
- A challenger culture that encourages you to be self-driven and curious
The story of Orange Cyberdefense
Orange Cyberdefense is Sweden’s leading company in cyber security. Our vision is to contribute to a safer digital society by fighting different kinds of cybercrimes. We have about 2700 employees worldwide and 390 in Sweden. We offer our customers services within Anticipate, Identity, Protect, Detect and Respond.
At Orange Cyberdefense, we are all different but with the same passion; and that is our greatest strength. We are proud of our individual differences, experiences and histories and are convinced that we must include everyone to offer solutions that protect everyone. That is why we always make sure to treat all applications equally.
Who are you?
You are a curious, forward-thinking person and a self-motivated team player. In the work you have an analytical approach, a high technical understanding, and the ability to understand complex problems. You have great organizational skills and ability to handle a wide range of tasks and capability of leading and completing assignments without supervision. Finally, you have a genuine interest for cybersecurity and wants to be the front runner in our quest to build a safer digital society.
We prefer that you have experience in the following areas:
- Experience in SIEM platform/ log management
- Knowledge in Active Directory, anti-virus / EDR system
- Solid foundation in network protocols and architecture
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in technical documentation, summarizing and providing technical information
Additional experience we highly value:
- Experience in support and advising customers
- Broad experience in several security domain areas and security tools
- Strong knowledge of modern operating systems such as Linux, Windows, or network
- Previous experience and background in IT security, working in at least one of following security areas: Endpoint security, digital forensic, threat or malware analysis, incident response or SOC etc.
How to join us?
Join us by sending your application through our application form. The selection is ongoing and the position can be filled before the last application date. If you have any questions, please contact responsible recruiter Fanny Westergren ([email protected]).