- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Blogg.se looking for a Python Developers
As Python Developer at Blogg.se you work somewhere between frontend and backend of the technology that gets Scandinavia's largest blog service to roll. We are a small team working in short iterations and often with multiple releases per day. Hence, a great deal of resposibility lies in code writing, from concept to operation and further development. Even though we have short decision paths and we expect much from your contribution we work as a team and there is a great can do atmosphere in the office. Code review is also an important part of the job and everyone will be scrutinizing new code from time to time.
- MongoDB and pymongo
- RabbitMQ and celery
- Experience of writing code that directly affect a site with lots of traffic
- Optimization oriented development style, with experience from memcached and other cache technologies
- The ability to take initiatives to improve and restructure existing code
Preferrably you also have some experience with the following:
- Experience of Code Review
- Experience in migrating existing code from Python 2.7 to 3.4 and newer
- Hosting python apps in Ubuntu environment, using:
Blogg.se is the biggest blogg platform and network in the Nordic region. Blogg have more than 1 .6 million unique visitors on a weekly basis and are one of the largest sites in Sweden. Blogg.se's platform is proprietary and has a large focus on mobile behavior together with a strong backend.
Blogg was founded in 2006 and has been in leading position within the blogosphere since.
Blogg has offices in Stockholm and Kalmar and is part of Nyheter24gruppen who also runs news and e-gaming sites among others.
Hur du söker jobbet
Notera att denna annons är publicerad via en av våra partners, där särskilda vilkor (krav på medlemskap, separat ansökning eller liknande) kan tillämpas.