- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
About the position
Huawei is looking for a researcher within modem algorithms for 5G and beyond.
- Responsible for the physical layer algorithms research and development related to 5.5G and 6G.
- Analyze the research area, define the problems, identify and derive potential algorithms, and perform computer simulations (e.g. link-level simulation).
- Document, patent and/or publish selected ideas in journals and/or at conferences.
- Explore and set up University cooperation across Europe for emerging research concepts with potential for future products.
- The work will be done in close cooperation with other organizations involved in 5G and beyond.
Experience and Skills:
- More than five years of industrial experience in wireless baseband algorithm development, a strong background in communications and signal processing, e.g. OFDM, MIMO and array processing, and a good understanding of PHY and MAC layers.
- PhD degree in EE, wireless communication, or equivalent background is highly preferable.
- An impressive list of papers and patents is a significant plus.
- Familiar with Matlab, C, C++ languages, and scripting (Perl, Python, etc.).
- As we are a global company, the candidate must communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
This is a full-time, onsite consultant position.
Please contact Karin Persson if you have any questions.