- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Snow’s mission is to stop organizations overpaying for the software they use, today and tomorrow. We help organizations optimize software availability, compliance and cost savings through delivery of on premise and cloud-based Software Asset Management solutions. Today we are the largest and most successful dedicated developer of SAM solutions with staff all over the world in regional locations. To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for the brightest, and most highly-skilled people who have their best work ahead of them. Now is the right time to join Snow.
Our global marketing team needs you!
With over 400,000 visitors (and growing!) per year, Snow’s website - snowsoftware.com - is a critical part of the company’s marketing mix. It is our shop window for new customers as well as providing essential information for other stakeholders including partners and existing customers. To ensure that our website is optimized for the best user experience both today and tomorrow, we are looking for an experienced back-end web developer to join the global marketing team, based in Stockholm.
The successful candidate will join a highly-motivated team of marketing professionals and play a key part in the evolution of Snow’s online presence, both maintaining the site as well as developing exciting new features to enhance the customer experience and provide stickiness.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Working with content owners and designers to maintain the website
• Implementing SEO recommendations to ensure optimal website traffic and conversions
• Researching and implementing new functionality to enhance the customer experience
• Supporting the continual evolution of the Snow website with enhanced navigation, search and other facilities
• Monitoring visitor stats and trends and providing insight to the Global Marketing Leadership team
WHAT WE REQUIRE FROM YOU
• A proven track record in managing Drupal-based websites
• “Full stack” capabilities to support a growing web presence
• Experience in PHP, Drupal ‘themes’ and ‘modules’
• Proficiency in html, CSS, jQuery and java script
WHO YOU ARE
You are an experienced web developer looking to take sole responsibility for the website for one of the world’s most successful SAM companies, growing faster than you can imagine. You are fearless and relish the challenge of optimizing the website experience for all users and leaving no stone unturned in your quest to drive the highest value to all web visitors. You must be comfortable working in a full-mix marketing team, alongside content owners and designers. You have 5-10 years’ experience in web development, specifically managing sites based on Drupal.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is a chance for you to accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you will have the possibility to make an impact both daily and on our overall vision. Every day you will get to work alongside helpful and down-to-earth colleagues who are dedicated and ambitious. If you are the right person for the role we’ll offer you exciting and developing assignments and you’ll get to be part of a fantastic journey within a dynamic high-growth business.
We look forward to your application!