- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
We are looking for a Devops engineer to join our expanding team in Stockholm.
You will primarily work with DevOps and infrastructure related questions, in a more niched role than the other developers. We are currently working on moving our whole infrastructure to AWS and you will be part of the team doing this. Once this transition is finished, you will be part of the DevOps team who continuously is improving our infrastructure and delivery.
that you need experience of (partially or fully) is:
- Experience of AWS:
* Building scalable HA environment within AWS.
* EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, S3, etc
* Load balancers.
- Docker containers; scheduling & orchestration of them.
- RabbitMQ & MongoDB experience especially of running it in a HA setup.
- Ansible and/or CloudFormation experience to provision and configure the services and infrastructure.
- Monitoring and logging of AWS instances and the technologies listed above, for instance in DataDog.
Needs experience from at least 3-4 of the bullets above. The most important personal attributes are that you are driven, smart and willing to learn.
The position is full-time with benefits like pension package, health care, gym-card and so on.
Andra webbjobb i Stockholm
- Redaktör / Content ansvarig för webb och sociala medier
- Testautomatiserare (test developer) till Santander Consumer Bank
- Polismyndigheten söker nu två stycken juniora databasadministratörer till I
- Kundsupportingenjör, Stockholm