- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of Marine and Ports in Västerås. ABB’s business for ports assists shipping companies to transfer containers in a reliable, quick and cost-efficient way. Ports is specialized in advanced automation and information systems for motion control of all types of container cranes. We are the leading supplier of crane systems and are active worldwide. In the large terminal automation projects we deliver electric and automation systems for 50 to 100 cranes, to the major container ports in the world.
Information solutions department is responsible for helping the terminal to run and maintain the cranes by collecting data produced by ABB Ports automated cranes. This data is processed and used by the CIMS platform for utilization, operation, maintenance and live 3D visualization.
- You will work in a team of highly skilled Software Developers that continuously develop and maintain our inhouse developed CIMS platform with focus on the application including 3D visualization.
- Be working with software developed for Window operating system both as a Windows application and Windows service application.
- Be part of the entire development cycle, i.e., specification, design, implementation, documentation, testing and delivery.
- Collaborate with other Software Engineers, Electronics Engineer, Product Owners, System Owners, and other stakeholders and customers.
- Keeping up to date with technologies, tools, methods and taking on learnings and opportunities that will arise every single day.
- For this role you will sometimes need to visit site for testing and fault tracing.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- You are a self-driven learner and have a wide technical interest in areas such as OpenGL, Delphi, C/C++, C#.
- Proficiency in 3D development using OpenGL as 3D engine is most valuable.
- Proficiency in Delphi development is valuable.
- You are familiar to work with software development tools such as Jenkins, Teamforge, Subversion, GIT and JIRA.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field together with a few years of experience as a Software Developer and testing.
- You are a team player with a positive mindset who enjoys sharing knowledge and ide-as.
- Since you will work in a global company, you need to master English in both speech and writing, Swedish language skills are meriting.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruiting Manager Mikael Meinhardt, +46730-66 77 93, will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives - Sveriges Ingenjörer: Mikael Blomqvist, +4621-34 21 48; Ledarna: Leif Öhrberg, +4621-34 23 25; Unionen: Krista Andersson, +4621-34 02 85. All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner Sara Vestin, +4690-17 68 00.
Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until 2023-02-17, so don’t delay – apply today!
Andra webbjobb i Västerås
- Webbutvecklare till HiQ
- Senior researcher in user design and/or XR with industrial interest
- ABB Ports Talangprogram - Software Engineer
- ABB Ports Talent program - Software Engineer
- Mjukvaruutvecklare – för enkel programmering av industrirobotar