- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Volvo Group Telematics
Volvo Group Telematics (VGT) provides telematics services to the Volvo Group, and to external customers in the Automotive Car OEM segment through the WirelessCar brand.
We enable & accelerate customer-oriented off-board telematics service development & delivery. Our solutions exist in Volvo Group products and in other products in the automotive industry in Europe, Asia, US and South America.
Construction Solutions Development
Construction Solution Development is a part of Solution Delivery EMEA (SD EMEA) and the department is responsible for developing, maintaining and delivering our customer solutions. The main solution in the Construction Solutions area is CareTrack (Telematics services for Volvo Construction Equipment). Your group will be responsible to develop and maintain CareTrack by working in an agile way and will consist of several scrum teams. In your role you will be an active and integral part of the daily work performed in the group to constantly improve and develop CareTrack. You will work closely with the other groups and teams in the area to achieve as much customer value as possible. In the future there might be added additional customer solutions to our group. You will be part of the Construction Solutions Development team which consists of 25 skilled persons today
We are working in agile teams developing CareTrack both new development projects, enhancements and maintenance. As a developer in the organization you will be a member of a Scrum team and some of your tasks will be:
- Support the application test team in quality assurance of new development in pre-production.
- Provide application development support, monitoring incidents and problems in service delivery
- Suggest improvements in services and processes based on experience from incident- and problem resolution
- Create reports by designing database scripts.
- Communicate and follow up in joint troubleshooting with customers
- Design, implement and unit test.
- Be a part of team deliveries of development assignments fulfilling Definition of Done criteria
We believe that you are social, flexible and enjoy working in global multi-cultural teams. You have a strong customer and business focus and a service minded attitude with a great interest to find a solution for problem that occurs. In your working situation you enjoy teamwork, but you can also work independently and take initiative with a result-oriented mindset with a true can-do-attitude.
The general qualifications are that you have an adequate academic background and that you are a communicative team-player. You are proactive and have a strong drive to continuously challenge and improve your knowledge. You are also proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Experience in programming Languages: Java EE, SQL
- Experience in development frameworks :JQuery, Spring and EJB
- Experience in application server: JBoss
- Experience in build server:Jenkins
- Experience in tools:Maven, Eclipse, Ant, Subversion, GIT
- Experience in DB: Oracle
- Experience of working agile
- Experience in continuous delivery
- Preferably prior experience of telematics
- Jira - Scrum/kanban board and CR/bug management
- Confluence/SharePoint - Information