- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Electronic Systems Engineer with interest in Test System Development
Join our innovative team as an Electronic Systems Engineer! Thinfilm offers an exciting place to work with an highly skilled and dedicated staff, internationally recognized for their technology competence. You will have opportunities for personal growth through involvement in cutting edge high-tech design work, new product development, and by working together with international suppliers and technology partners.
For our engineering team in Linköping we are looking for an experienced electronics engineer with extensive knowledge in design and programming of test systems.
You will be involved in specification and development of test equipment for characterization and production testing of smart label products and components, such as Thinfilm batteries, displays and ferroelectric memories. This includes both hardware design and programming of test procedures and data acquisition.
Depending on your background and interest you will also take part in specification and design of our new smart label products. This includes schematic design and layout of electronic circuits on flexible films, based on our printed transistor technology.
Our products are developed in close cooperation with our team in San José, California and vendors in Asia, so the job will include some travelling.
Experience and formal qualifications in electronics design or test system development are highly relevant. We also look for and value personal initiative, the ability to work independently and in teams, and demonstrated good English-language communication skills.
- M.Sc. in electrical engineering or equivalent
- You shall have a thorough knowledge in electronics, both analog and digital circuits
- Experience in test system SW design using NI Labview, NI TestStand and Python
- Experience in PCB design
- Experience in electronic circuit design or development of test systems for electronic production. If you also have experience in bringing high volume products to the market it is of extra value
- Experience in embedded system design is a merit
- You shall have good written and verbal communication skills in English
To enjoy working at Thinfilm, you need to be adaptable to a flexible environment and able to thrive in a dynamic and creative culture. You need to like taking initiative, be self-sufficient and team-oriented and not afraid to turn to your colleagues for help when needed.
About the Company
Thinfilm Electronics ASA is a leader in the development and commercialization of printed electronics and smart systems. The first to commercialize printed, rewritable memory, the Company is creating printed systems that include memory, sensing, display, and wireless communication (NFC), all at a low cost
unmatched by traditional electronic technologies. Thinfilm’s roadmap integrates technology from a strong and growing ecosystem of partners to enable the Internet of Everything by bringing intelligence to disposable goods.
Andra webbjobb i Linköping
- Utvecklare (.NET) till spännande startup inom bilhandel
- Komplex testning och verifiering av mjukvara i Gripen E
- Djupdyk i både Configuration Management och Continuous Integration
- Junior Java backend-utvecklare till Linköping
- Junior DevOps – Verisure Linköping