- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Right now we are looking for an online developer for our client, begins i februari - March 31, with a good possibility of extension.
Developer, working primarily on a Git repository with mock data for service responses and the content developed there is pushed into a Magnolia author instance so it can be deployed to testers on a testing server. Work mostly with the frontend layer for connecting to the backend Agora services but also in the backend layer. The project is agile (scrum) with a Jira board for sorting tasks and handling priority.
Developing will be done primarily in oppenfiber.se, teliaoperator.se,Bredbandswebben.se etc.
• DWR, AJAX, JSON
• Magnolia CMS (4.5)
• Linux (Ubuntu)
Desirable skills and experience
• Has been working as a front end developer in one or more large Angular implementations.
• Has been working on one or more websites targeting mobile devices and has knowledge about more technical details and differences between different mobile platforms.
• Has experience from working with TTD and automation test tools.
• Know how to build interactive user experiences with HTML5 graphics.
• Has experience from working with web statistics and analytics.
• Well-designed content that is user friendly
• Content is responsive and adjusts correctly according to device
• User flows behaves accordingly to predetermined use cases and scenarios
• Content that handles calls and requests to backend services are safe and not open to abuse, also exceptions and alternative flows must be handled correctly to make it failsafe
• Content is scalable and flexible in Mangolia and easy for a publisher to adjust
• Content is reviewed by developers and tested by testers.
• Content is consistent with predetermined guidelines and rules.
The assignment will most likely continue after 31st of March.