- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Qliro is on a mission to become the champion of digital consumer finance in the Nordics. Our company was founded in 2014 and in less than a year we have grown to a team of over 100 people from over 25 different countries, and over 1 million unique customers have used our payment products. We see great opportunities ahead in building new innovative financial and payments products, to solve the everyday problems of millions of Nordic consumers. We do this by building products based on three basic principles: simplicity, value for money, and great customer experiences.
• Build great front-end interfaces that enable consumers to fulfil their purchases in a seamless and user-friendly way.
• Full responsibility in implementing interaction design to the point that it’s ready for publishing. This includes working in collaboration with developers, user interface and user experience experts and product managers.
• Estimating and planning workloads for Scrum sprints.
• You have fresh knowledge of responsive web design/development, Jira, Git and continuous integration
• You enjoy working in an agile development team environment
• You are structured and yet a passionate coder that loves to develop cool and consumer oriented web applications
• You are a person who loves to discuss solutions and ideas and then turns the best of them into reality
• You always deliver high quality products
• Have a background that includes e-commerce and payments online solutions
• Other programming languages
• Previous experience of A/B testing
• Interest or experience related to user experience
We offer you
We offer you a great opportunity to join us in an exciting and rapidly changing industry; giving you the chance to grow within an expansive e-commerce group in a fun agile environment. You get the chance to work with the latest technologies and be a part of creating something that will be used by millions of users.
Do you like what we are about and have the skills to meet our requirements? Take the opportunity to join Qliro sending us your application, CV and cover letter. Click in the “Ansök”-button below to register an application. Selection and interviews are made continuously. For questions please contact [email protected]
No unsolicited offers from recruitment and advertising providers.