- Notera att ansökningsdagen för den här annonsen kan ha passerat. Läs annonsen noggrant innan du går vidare med din ansökan.
Do you want to work with the latest technologies and highly skilled colleagues at a world leading company? If yes, look at this opportunity! We are looking for an Engineer with image processing algorithms experience for our Product Platforms Team in Lund, Sweden.
Who is your future team?
You will join our Product Platforms department working with Axis key technology. The team is responsible for video and image processing algorithms on camera platforms that are central in Axis product development.
What you'll do here as Image Processing Algorithm Engineer?
You will work in several key areas around image and video processing with focus on image processing algorithms, AI technology, image sensors and image quality enhancement features.
Experience from working with technology development is valuable for this position since you will have direct dialog and interactions with our partners to drive a high-performing image and video system agenda.
In this position, you will occasionally travel to vendors in US and Asia to work with our imaging systems to evaluate, set requirements, improve, and make sure that we get the best possible quality in Axis products.
The position is hands-on in a very skilled and technically strong team that values individual growth, teamwork, and great spirit.
With your team you contribute to make Axis the leader of imaging technology for video surveillance products in a very competitive market.
Who are we looking for/Who are you?
You are an energetic and dedicated person with a strong personal drive and an ability to work both unsupervised and as a part of a team.
Experience in the following domains is valuable:
* Expertise and experience developing Image and Video algorithms: Auto-exposure, Auto-white balance, Auto-focus, Video Stabilization, noise reduction algorithms, HDR algorithms, customer preferred color mapping/tuning methodologies.
* Experience with key building blocks: Imaging algorithms, programming of Image pipelines, Image sensors, Optics, (solid knowledge from SW to HW)
* Understanding of Image Science & Image Quality concepts
* Programming skills: embedded Linux, C/C++, MATLAB
* AI based image processing technology
We'd love to hear that you have/are:
* M.S. or Ph.D. degree in computer science, physics, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar and are a dedicated individual with a strong personal drive.
* A talented engineer with a genuine interest in image processing algorithms in combination with AI technology.
* Highly motivated with passion for algorithm development, image quality evaluation, troubleshooting and software development in C programming language.
The position is office-based, and you will be working at Axis headquarter in Lund, Sweden.
What Axis have to offer
Openness might be a buzz word in other companies, but at Axis this is the core of who we are. Our most important asset is our ability to cooperate. We have realized that great ideas can come from anywhere. This is why we encourage everybody to contribute and innovate. If you are a person that likes to get involved and make a difference and nudge the world a little bit in the right direction, you will find a home with us.
We want you to enjoy working with us! Therefore, we offer great benefits, e.g. flexible working hours, classic Swedish fika on Fridays, breakfast every day, corporate bonus, physical training grants, insurances, your very own Axis bicycle and relocation assistance if needed - just to name a few.
Ready to Act?
Do you want to join us? Apply today! Contact our recruiting manager Johan Ekenstierna at phone +46 46 272 1800 if you want more information.